Thread: Anyone going/have seen the new Muppets movie???

Default Anyone going/have seen the new Muppets movie???

Well the title describes it anyone go see the new Muppets???

I plan to if I can- I grew up on the Muppet Show and have fond memories of watching it on Saturday nights on Channel 8 out of Cleveland back in the day- early '80s. My sister and I would watch that every Saturday and I even had a Muppet Show lunchbox at one point. I also have fond memories of the first three Muppet movies so I will probably see it if I can.

WildThing121675

I'm seeing it Saturday with old high school friends. I'm quite excited!

bjm904

Ill probably go see it but when it comes out on DVD im going to sit in a diaper cuddling my teddy bear, sucking my thumb in a ball on my couch and enjoy every second of it.

I went to go see it today, with my dad. Every second of it was awesome, and you will get no spoilers from me!

... Except for one teeny tiny thing. No, really, it's tiny, I promise:
    Disney put in advertisements for Cars 2, on the billboards, in the background. You can clearly see them, twice. Pixar, you know that I love every single one of your movies - and, yes, even including Cars 2; say what you will - but... really? Did you need to do that?

Saw it. Loved it. Don't wanna spoil anything, but the Nirvana cover was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Scritcher View Post
    I went to go see it today, with my dad. Every second of it was awesome, and you will get no spoilers from me!

... Except for one teeny tiny thing. No, really, it's tiny, I promise:
    Disney put in advertisements for Cars 2, on the billboards, in the background. You can clearly see them, twice. Pixar, you know that I love every single one of your movies - and, yes, even including Cars 2; say what you will - but... really? Did you need to do that?
    I noticed those too, but I'm not 100% sure those were intentional advertisements. As Cars 2 has already come out--both in theaters and on DVD--it doesn't make sense that they would purposely advertise that film. Instead, it's likely that was just what was on the billboards on Hollywood Boulevard at the time (considering when The Muppets was shot, this would make sense).