Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can i wear diapers with skinny jeans?

babyDavid

Default can i wear diapers with skinny jeans?

i doubt they would go unnoticed in levis 510, but what about 511? its not as skinny but still looks nice. basically all the pants i own are either of those, and am i goin to have to trade one thing for the other?

You can wear diapers with whatever you want, there's no rules :p
    I usually prefer a lack of pants!~ Tehe, but if you're worried about wearing out, it always just depends on fit and what you're comfortable. If I'm wearing jeans I usually wear one of my jeans that's a size big (comfy, but not falling off) or a dress. If my jeans are too tight I find it very uncomfortable once I am soaked and my diaper swells up. You also have to account for the diaper swelling.

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    You can wear diapers with whatever you want, there's no rules :p
    I usually prefer a lack of pants!~ Tehe, but if you're worried about wearing out, it always just depends on fit and what you're comfortable. If I'm wearing jeans I usually wear one of my jeans that's a size big (comfy, but not falling off) or a dress. If my jeans are too tight I find it very uncomfortable once I am soaked and my diaper swells up. You also have to account for the diaper swelling.
    ah, i hadnt thought of that, and there is the possibility of it ruining them, and since the dress option is (somewhat) unlikely, i guess perhaps some that arent too skinny. what about the skinny sweats A&F makes? or would it show?

Butterfly Mage

It depends on how thick your diapers are. A Molicare Super (the thin variety) is pretty darned thin and still has decent absorbency thanks to the gel polymers.

babyDavid

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    It depends on how thick your diapers are. A Molicare Super (the thin variety) is pretty darned thin and still has decent absorbency thanks to the gel polymers.
    alright, i'll try to fint those. wait, are those in the US?

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I wouldn't know to be honest. I don't wear sweatpants :/
    neither do i, but the ones they have are nice looking and absurdly expensive, which is pretty much 60% of why i want to get them. but i can do without. i guess maybe i'll just have to experiment and see with what i have

I've worn diapers under tightish jeans... I still doubt that anyone noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    alright, i'll try to fint those. wait, are those in the US?
    You could order them, but as far as I know you can not find them in the US; at least, you can't find them in Canada for sure. They are a European brand (I'm fairly certain).

As for wearing under really tight/skinny jeans you can get away with some diapers (Depends max protection sometimes, but it may be a bit snug). I've worn skinny jeans with Abena S4, however, it was painfully obvious I was padded.

Doesn't hurt to try a few things every chance you can get! That way you can get the diapers you need that fit nicely under skinny jeans.

babyDavid

yeah, and i dont mind going to Canada, not too far, and theyre already snug, but i'll experiment

Quote Originally Posted by babyDavid View Post
    yeah, and i dont mind going to Canada, not too far, and theyre already snug, but i'll experiment
    You can get Molicare diapers in the US but not in stores, you can find them online but the thinner variety are much harder to find. If you search for Molicare Super than you are most likely to end up getting the Molicare Super Plus. The Super Plus is the most common Molicare diaper that you will find in the US, XPMedical, ABUniverse, Bambino, Disposable Medical Express all sell the Molicare Super Plus. That unfortunately is the thickest Molicare diaper and you would probably have a hard time concealing it under skinny jeans. The only other Molicare diaper that I know is available online in the US but is a little more difficult to find is the Molicare Classic Plus which are the thinnest of the Molicare diapers. The Classic Plus could very easily be worn under skinny jeans without anyone knowing.

If you get confused by the different names than the easiest way to tell them apart is by the color. The Molicare Super Plus which is the thickest of the Molicare products is a lavender/purple color while the very thin Classic Plus is mostly white with a pattern of light blue lines on them. I only know of one place to get the Classic Plus and that is from Duraline Medical Products but they will start sending you things in the mail like pamphlets and what not. It doesn't bother me at all but if you live at home with your parents than it might not be a good option for you. You may be able to find them on Amazon but I'm not sure.

I hope that helps.