Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone addicted to their pacifiers?

Scootalooo

Default Anyone addicted to their pacifiers?

Anyone addicted to there pacifier?

Like do you ever get edgy if you can't have a suck or any thing like that?

I'm not addicted to mine, I only just started to suck it again after ages. But I am intrested to hear other peoples stories about this topic

im the same lol i have to suck it when i get home or i go all moody. ><

I am not addicted to my pacifier. I find it very soothing to be able to suck on it. I usually suck on it during my drive to work and home.

I'm not specifically addicted to my pacifier, however I do have an oral fixation. If I get stressed out, my hands will usually find their way to my mouth, so I can chew on them, or I'll bite myself, just to have something in my mouth. So my pacifier comes in handy at night, and I could say I sleep better with it. But I could part with it if needed. So I wouldn't all myself addicted.

My pacifier no, but yes to my stuffed animals. I can get really antsy if I am stressed out at work and I don't have one to hug or pet. I have office space though so I just have a couple hanging around. My paci is awesome for stress release though.

Quote Originally Posted by frillyfoxy View Post
    My pacifier no, but yes to my stuffed animals. I can get really antsy if I am stressed out at work and I don't have one to hug or pet. I have office space though so I just have a couple hanging around. My paci is awesome for stress release though.
    this, I have a number of them dotted around work and the theatre that I'm SM and LFX designer in to cuddle when things go wrong (like in todays dance show) after fixing it

I've never used a pacifier are they really that addicting?

alu

yep im kinda addicted but i go on and off of it sometimes, same with padding :| oh well im addicted atm

Whenever I go out dancing I get addicted to my binky If someone takes it away from me I usually just start chewing on my hand / random things