Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you pay someone to look after you ?

Default Would you pay someone to look after you ?

I know in the past people have done this before but what if you put an ad saying you have got disability ? just for a example

but what if you put an ad saying you have got disability ? just for a example
    I think some one did this before, it did not end so well.
    read me

So I would say don't do it.
    Last edited by SillyFox; 23-Nov-2011 at 17:09.

I think it would be wrong to pay someone to look after you for a disability, that is, if you didn't actually have a disability. But if you were in a position where you were disabled and actually needed someones help, then it would be okay in my books. So long as it was actually required! Other than that, I believe it is imoral.

I honestly would not pay for someone to look after me. I have that already. But, if I were ever in the position where I was considering going to an AB nursery or something, I wouldn't. Some of those places can run between $300 and $500 for ONE nights stay. That is pretty crazy, considering the fact that you could create your own nursery for about $500 with a bit of woodworking skills and some elbow grease. It probably wouldn't be perfect, but at least you wouldn't have to shell out $300 every time you stayed there.

-Ron

I don't think I could. It just wouldn't feel natural. There would have to be a physical bond between two loving entities in order for me to fully regress into another. Thinking about money on the side just seems to create an ugly love triangle to me.
    Just reminds me of those "call 1-900 mommy" numbers from back in the day,

No...i like being looked after someone who loves me not someone who gets paid to care for me

You mean, like a madame? No, not me. I would just ask my sig. Other to do it for me, which she probly would if I asked nicely enough. That way I would feel better & safer about it and save my $$. Also, please do NOT try the "disabilities" angle unless you really are legitimately disabled..or you could end up facing legal charges such as fraud, harassment or even assault, and the like. It has happened before.

Nope, I wouldn't pay someone to take care of me.
    Well I would pay for Daddy to be over here right now, if his work would allow him the time off. :/ stinky having to wait until February..

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    I don't think I could. It just wouldn't feel natural. There would have to be a physical bond between two loving entities in order for me to fully regress into another. Thinking about money on the side just seems to create an ugly love triangle to me.
    Just reminds me of those "call 1-900 mommy" numbers from back in the day,
    This is exactly how I feel. However, I feel biased because I already have a Daddy.

Ghjkl

Pretending to have a disability so you can have a caretaker isn't the morally right thing to do. Said caretaker wants to help people in need, and while I understand the desire to have a mommy/daddy, you're taking advantage of one of the few people in this world willing to help others.

Also, you can apparently go to jail for it.

I would not do it for various reasons, but mainly I would prefer if someone important did it for me out of love and respect, that would really mean something to me. But not only that, paying someone to look after me would seem so fake for lack of better words. Also, as many have noted before claiming you have disabilities can get you in serious legal trouble, and then you will have your name plastered around many news sites about what you have done.

That could destroy your future life (job employment, friends, relationships, etc.).