Thread: Just joined

Default Just joined

I have more free time now that I am retired to spend in the AB world i enjoy so much. I am interested in connecting with others in the SoCal area. GF knows and is fine with her AB BF. My step daughter is interested in it as well from a sort of a domme position. She is new to it all but is interesting in learning how to treat and discipline an AB.

Hi Sissysweet,
    and welcome to Adisc. You say you are retired may I ask how old you are? As it would be nice to have another 'senior' member around the place, there are a few of us and we are slowly growing in number. Do you think your step daughter's interest sprung from your own, or did she develop it seperately?..

INTRO link:
    We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

welcome to the group I am retired also hope you make lots of friends here