Thread: WoW Chuck Norris

Default WoW Chuck Norris

Did anyone else see the new World of Warcraft commercial featuring Chuck Norris?

Somehow it just doesn't seem to fit.

What are your thoughts?

well, you gotta give em mad props for even getting him to do the commercial.
    it actually made me kind of chuckle

i don't really see how it didn't fit, though. :\

Considering Chuck Norris jokes seemed destined to come up in Barrens chat, the player base is familiar with him, making him fair game for a commercial endorsement. I think it sort of misses the point since the Chuck Norris jokes aren't about Chuck Norris as a person but it was somewhat amusing. Not going to get me back to WoW, but that's not his fault.

I think it was pretty good...I honestly thought he'd be a different race though...ah well~

I like when they do the celebrity commercials for WOW. Just makes me laugh :P

WoW IS the place where it [the jokes] all started. Can't believe it took them so long to do it.

To me this was a funny commercial with Chuck Norris even though I dont play World of Warcraft