Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: So close yet so far :/

  1. #1

    Default So close yet so far :/

    So I was at my school for a lock in thing and I was checking doors with my friend to see if they were unlocked and we walked around untill we got to the special ed room. It was unlocked so we walked in because neither of ua had ever been in there before. Well we're exploring and my friend found another door that led to its own private bathroom well I am checking it out and in plain sight on a changing table are a pack of adult diapers. We left but I came back later by myself to see the diapers and to see if the package was open and it was. I could have put on a diaper if i had chose to I held it in my hands but I put it back. So I am wondering if you were in my situation what would you have done?

  2. #2

    Default

    I've experienced that a few times actually. I used to work with the disabled, and I've been in the situation occassionally where I've had access to the "medical" room. Oh so curious, of course I went in and held and felt the diapers from the package, but I never did wear, steal or take any of them.

    Looking back I'm so glad I didn't.

  3. #3

    Default

    me too! it was hard though. I didn't think it was right.

  4. #4
    Cherub

    Default

    Just imagine if there was a hidden camera in that room. You might have just saved yourself from a major embarrassment.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    Just imagine if there was a hidden camera in that room. You might have just saved yourself from a major embarrassment.
    A hidden camera in a bathroom would be against federal law as one has a reasonable expectation of privacy according to the law.

  6. #6

    Default

    I took a diaper once from the special ed room when I was 12.

    I wouldn't do it because the school does not provide diapers, the parents do and they leave them at the school. I have seen diapers in my resource room when I was 16 because a student in there wore them. I don't think I'd be fond of my child's diapers being taken if I found out someone had been taking them because they cost money so i would just keep them with my child so they can't be taken.


    Straw man here: It's the same with daycares too, even they don't provide diapers, the parents do and they send them there with their child and leave them in their cubby.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    Just imagine if there was a hidden camera in that room. You might have just saved yourself from a major embarrassment.
    A camera in a bath room? The thought of that really scares me. but Abdlforever you did the right thing stealing is wrong.

  8. #8
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RoaldWolf View Post
    I've been in the situation occasionally where I've had access to the "medical" room.


    Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    A hidden camera in a bathroom would be against federal law as one has a reasonable expectation of privacy according to the law.


    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    A camera in a bath room? The thought of that really scares me. but Abdlforever you did the right thing stealing is wrong.
    LOL, allow me to explain what I thought you said and what I meant.

    As RoaldWolf stated "Medical Room". I missed the part where you said that you were in a 'Bathroom'. I know it is illegal to have a camera in such a place. I thought you were in the special ed medical room. I was thinking they might have a camera pointed to the medical supplies to prevent theft. And if that was the case, THEN you might have saved yourself from some major embarrassment. There,,,,now my statement makes sense,,,,as seen in the light it was meant to be in.
    Last edited by Cherub; 21-Nov-2011 at 20:11. Reason: Corrected member's name to correct spelling (sorry RoaldWolf)

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    RolandWolf
    Why don't people get this? ^///^

    It's not Ronald.
    It's not Roland.
    It's Roald.

    Got it? :P

  10. #10
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RoaldWolf View Post
    Why don't people get this? ^///^

    It's not Ronald.
    It's not Roland.
    It's Roald.

    Got it? :P
    Sorry, my bad. I wont get it wrong again. Sorry if my mistake irritated you.

Similar Threads

  1. so close!
    By goodboi in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-Mar-2009, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.