Thread: black friday

Default black friday

So I am gonna do black friday and I was wondering if it was just electronics that you get a discount for or if its everything cuz if so diapers would be really cheap wouldn't they?

Diapers (adult or toddler) would be categorized more as 'essential' items. (at least as far as retailers consider them). Stuff that is on sale on black friday is more 'non-essential'.

Not necessarily just electronics, but more like stuff you don't need.

So i would guess that diapers would not be discounted. Maybe on a site like ABU or something, because they realize that people are buying them for fun, but most stores probably will not bother to discount stuff like that for Black Friday.

ABalex is right. I've never seen stuff like that go on sale.

Footy sleepers though might be if that would interest you.

previous comments are right on...i work in a retail store that sells diapers and like previous comments pointed out, it is more of the toys/clothes/kitchen..etc type things that go on sale for Black Friday, not your everyday needs like diapers/shampoos, etc....

Diapers might not be an item that you can get steep discounts on during Black Friday but that shouldn't stop you from doing your Black Friday shopping while diapered.

That's what I'll be doing! I'll be wheeling around the mall diapered thickly under my sweatpants!