Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best deal on diapers ever!

Default Best deal on diapers ever!

So I walked into the 99 cent store and found that they had a lot (and I mean A LOT) of packs of tena pull up diapers. I was so excited! So, I bought a pack to test them out, and they are amazing! Best part: They only cost $1.08. I'm going back and buying like 10 packs of them in the next couple of days

lucky

If your stash goes missing at the store, its not me.

Cherub

Wow, yea, lucky find indeed. What dollar store was this? Perhaps there is one near where I live? What size range did they have available? The local dollar store here has a few baby supply items that I purchase like: baby powder, baby lotion, baby shampoo, air freshener spray, small trash bags to dispose of used diapers and even wet wipes. I can get like a two month supply of diapering materials for like around $5!

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    What dollar store was this?

Quote Originally Posted by turtleie View Post
    So I walked into the 99 cent store

Yeppp.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Yeppp.
    Okay, cool. Is that the name of the store? Reason I asked was because where I live, I've heard people refer to the "Dollar Tree" and "Dollar General" as the 99 cent store.

Okay, cool. Is that the name of the store? Reason I asked was because where I live, I've heard people refer to the "Dollar Tree" and "Dollar General" as the 99 cent store.
    Its called 99 cent only. I don't know if its a california only store, but I think it might be.

They had medium, large and extra large, and 12 come in a pack

I'm with Angel here I never knew it was an actual store name, you guys are so lucky, The coolest thing the dollar trees around here have is surplus explosives.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    I'm with Angel here I never knew it was an actual store name, you guys are so lucky, The coolest thing the dollar trees around here have is surplus explosives.
    all of the stores are generaly the same and sell crappy goods. Though, they can be good for candy sometimes.

Oh ok I thought ours just sucked air because were such a small town. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyBenjamin View Post
    who says you can't have fun with surplus explosives? :3