Thread: Alice Game

Default Alice Game

I've been a really huge alice fan since I was very small. The first chapter book I ever read was Alice and her adventures underground when I was five. Now theres a recreation of the 2000 game Alice.

I was wondering has any one played the new one? how dose It compare to the new one and how awesome is it?

If your on about Alice madness returns. I loved it I thought I was an excellent game and challenging on the hardest level but I really loved it I would love to bring out another one and the story is good aswell

There was an alice game made years ago that was for the pc and from my understanding Alice madness returns is a half remake and half sequel. you have to play the 2000 one to get it.

When I got Alice madness returns for xbox I recieved dlc for the first Alice which was also a very good game obviously I believe it was only out on pc this is why they give you the first game aswell.

Alice Maddness returns is an enjoyable game with beautiful art design. However, it does get a little repetitive at times. The first game (made around 2000) is included with new copies of the xbox game, pretty sure for the ps3 as well; and it is HD supported. The first game is still my favorite, just amazing story and character development.