Thread: The best pull-up

Default The best pull-up

I'd like to know what you think is the best pullup. Mark out of 5 each for cuteness and absorbancy. 5=highest rating

Here are the ones I have tried and have rated:
    drynites:
    cuteness=1 absorbancy=4

huggies little walkers:
    cuteness=5 absorbancy=3

huggies pullups:
    cuteness=5 absorbancy=2

pampers easy-ups:
    cuteness=4 absorbancy=2

pampers underjams:
    cuteness=3 absorbancy=3

So Huggies little walkers scored highest for me. I also enjoyed wearing them for a fancy dress party, dressing up as a baby.

I really would like to try the extra large huggies little swimmers as they are really cool colours and have finding nemo on and stuff! Anyone tried them?

How can you give drynites a 1? Have they got the new prints in england yet? To each their own, but drynites can't be that much worse that every other pull up out there.

Goodnites:

Cuteness=4 absorbency=4

Goodnites are great as long as you don't flood them.

I agree with everybody else, drynites/goodnites deserve more than a 1! lol

Drynites just aren't as cute as the ones designed for toddlers! The designs, especially the boy variety just aren't as babyish. I mean, what's cute about motorbikes and stuff? So that's why they get a 1. I don't think We have the new designs in the UK. What are the new designs?

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessfreak View Post
    Drynites just aren't as cute as the ones designed for toddlers! The designs, especially the boy variety just aren't as babyish. I mean, what's cute about motorbikes and stuff? So that's why they get a 1. I don't think We have the new designs in the UK. What are the new designs?
    What about the new ones? They have blue sides just like the pull-ups made for toddlers. The designs are a bluish camo pattern & a skater (on the large/Xlarge).

Plus I've got to add, the ones for teens and pre-teens wouldn't have "babyish" designs. If they did, the kids that they are made for, would refuse to wear them.

I love the new goodnites designs. very cute! I especially like that the sides are blue now like regular pull-ups.

Would the little swimmers really do anything other than keep poopies in though? I guess they need a bit of absorbency for the ride to the pool but aside from that I guess they are just there for style points.