Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first AB/DL forum!

Default My first AB/DL forum!

Hi everybody!

Where to start...I'm 19, I've lived in Vancouver all my life and this winter I will be starting my first semester of college. I don't know what I want to do yet but I figure it's a step in the right direction.

I just joined the site becuase I am looking to chat and get to know other AB/DLs. I've liked wearing diapers and regression since my early teens but I've never talked to anyone about it other then my mom and I'd like to change that.

Other then diapers, I like spending time outside in nature and when it's too rainy to go outside, I love gaming. Anyone else playing Skyrim right now?

man everyone keeps telling me how great that game is, but I have yet to buy it. Anyway nice to meetcha browncoat Names Piros, a fellow 19 year old who identifies with your struggle ( and your avatar, I freaking love alladin)

Welcome to the site Browncoat girl, hopefully enjoying it so far. If you haven't yet, take a gander at the rules (just as they always good to know =P):

In terms of nature, is there any specific, for lack of better words, scenery you prefer? What is one place in nature you have to see in your lifetime?
    With the gaming, I haven't gotten to play Skyrim yet, waiting for it to get cheap first. I still need to play any game in the franchise to begin with anyways. I take it you enjoy RPG games then? What are a couple of your favorites?

Hey there, welcome to ADISC! I've found this site to be the best of quite a few others I've been on so I think you'll like it here.

I love the great outdoors myself, I've always been a big fan of camping and love to do it whenever I get the chance. I'd really love to go over to your side of the pond to explore, the scenery looks amazing in some places!

As ofr games I don't have Skyrim but I'm hearing some very good things about it - I have a copy of MW3 waiting for me for Xmas day though as for any other games, have you ever played any of the Zelda games? Also the new one, Skyward Sword looks great

I have just started Skyrim as I type. Welcome to ADISC!

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

@piros You totally need to check it out when you can, it's one of the best games I've ever played.

@cayote_howl I like the forest and mountains the most, I guess that comes from growing up in British Columbia. I would like to explore somewhere tropical. You don't need to play any of the other games to enjoy Skyrim, the only thing it will do is fill in a bit if the lore. RPGs are definitely some of my favs, Knight of the Old Republic and Dragon Age are at the top of my list, pretty much anything by Bioware lol.

@bohemian85 Orcorina of Time is the last Zelda game I really played. Nothing against Zelda, I just have gone with playstation or Xbox and haven't had the chance to play the new ones.

@calico I live in Vancouver, BC

@Amon it's pretty awesome, isn't it?

It sure is. Have you played any of the other Elder Scrolls games?

Quote Originally Posted by BrowncoatGirl View Post
    @bohemian85 Orcorina of Time is the last Zelda game I really played. Nothing against Zelda, I just have gone with playstation or Xbox and haven't had the chance to play the new ones.
    Yeah I played some of the other ones after Ocarina of Time but they weren't as good unfortunately... so you didn't miss much. I've gone with X-box myself but apparently Skyward Sword may be better than Ocarina of Time, which I find somewhat difficult to believe...

Hello BrowncoatGirl, I'm new here too I've been playing a lot of skyrim myself lately, a bit too much even hehe. I'm playing as a Khajiit Archer ^.^ What about you?