Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What your baby age

Default What your baby age

My baby age is 2 year old not sure why but I think got fact I spent good amount time in hospital as baby and was only real time was happy in life. On like now days with my mental disability of 12 year old or younger try deal with real world it hard like a battle sometimes.

What your reason for the age rang for you?

well I guess my age would be 3. Still innocent, yet oh so mischeivious

My age used to be 2 as well, after roleplaying at that age for so long. But now, after months of comparing and contrasting, I've decided that I like myself as a diapered 5 year old better. I'm big enough to talk and eat on my own, but I still get changes and free rides! ^_^

15 months. Just that cute age where you make little sound but can still enjoy life and explore.

I like about 3 years old. It's old enough that I have control if I choose to, and dependence if I don't. And definitely not out of the realm of possibility of diaper usage. It's like win-win-win. :P

MIne varies depending on my mood but usually somewhere around 2ish.

Quoted from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by cgh
    Take your actual age and add four to it. Then add two. Multiply the result by 10. Call this number A. Then take your actual age again, multiple it by 2 and then by 5. Now add 60. Call this number B. Divide number A by number B. Then add 1.

It's a bit more complicated, however, since regardless of your actual age it will always equal 2 I think it works quite well.