Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eeek, am I in the wrong place?

Default Eeek, am I in the wrong place?

Hi guys,

I'm Carol, I'm 35 and a Mum of two young children (Daughter 12 & Son 9) we live together with my FiancÚ Simon and a menagerie of pets.

To be totally honest, I joined this site because I HAVE to wear "nappies" because I am dual incontinent.

I don't LIKE wearing them, and I'm definitely not getting a kick out of wearing them.

Does that mean I'm in the wrong place? It's a shame if so, I think you guys are all so friendly!

I'm not against the guys who do it for pleasure, I just went a bit embarrassed that I thought this was an incontinence site. I typed incontinence in tapatalk and this is the only forum that was listed.

Got to change my profile cuz I'm not really an "adult baby" in the way you lot mean lol *blushes more*

I guess I am in the wrong place!

Sorry!

Carol x

"That is not my Cow!"..... "Where is my Cow!?"

Posted with Tapatalk, on my Samsung Galaxy S II

What is dual incontinence? Oh never mind, I just looked it up and it means both fecal and urine incontinent.

This place is also for incontinence too except they just enjoy their diapers and some of them would rather not be incontinent and would rather wear by choice than forced to. This is also a adult baby and diaper lover place too. For people who enjoy diapers or interested in them, anyone can join even if they aren't into this. I am sure you are welcome here.

If you look around you will also see we discuss other things besides diapers, incontinence, and infantilism.

I would say you're in the wrong place if you think you are. You wouldn't be our typical member but the "I" in ADISC is for Incontinent support. Obviously our bias is in favor of liking diapers even if the reason for wearing them is really undesirable. An additional wrinkle is that it's a recurring theme in the ABDL community that some fantasize about incontinence. While we're not generally boosters for that kind of thinking here, it does exist. While only a very few would ever be so unthinking as to express envy toward your situation, you may encounter threads or posts from people expressing a distressing enthusiasm for incontinence.

Having said that, we have some very knowledgeable folks who post frequently in the incontinence section and the site has a lot of generally friendly people, so I hope it will suit you.

Not the wrong place at all. We do have a section for those with incontinence. Some of them "deal" with their condition with the whole adult baby thing others do not.

I currently have to wear at night, and I certainly don't enjoy that, heh. But feel free to stick around. We're not a site to push away any decent human being whether they are "into" diapers or wear them out of necessity or even don't want anything to do with them.

Hi Carol,

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1976 View Post
    I guess I am in the wrong place!
    I don't think so. Although I'm just doing it for the pleasure, you will find people here in a similar situation as yours. There is a also a subforum espacially dedicated to Incontinent members: Incontinence
    And last but not least, you'll find a lot of very friendly people here that will make you feel welcome. So hang around and have a look.

Cheers.

Does that mean I'm in the wrong place? It's a shame if so, I think you guys are all so friendly!
    We are a diverse group with a fascinating cross culture over several countries. If you believe that you can add to our collective wisdom and enjoy socializing with folks who choose a fringe lifestyle, some of which are incontinent or afflicted by IBS and rather than suffer an affliction embrace a lighthearted attitude toward having to wear diapers, then welcome. I believe anyone could find a place here in and out of diapers, with or without need, providing that they were able to remain civil and approach discussions openly and without judgment.

Opinions and opposition are welcome, and an outsiders viewpoint on some issues may provide a balance sorely lacking at times. Also the collective knowledge of this group on a variety of subjects is staggering and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see straightforward and informed answers to questions ranging from topics dealing with anything from Ion Drive Systems to managing Incontinence on a road trip without seeming Nowak in the process.

A Servant of the Living God,
    Khaymen

Hi guys,

I'm Carol, I'm 35 and a Mum of two young children (Daughter 12 & Son 9) we live together with my FiancÚ Simon and a menagerie of pets.

To be totally honest, I joined this site because I HAVE to wear "nappies" because I am dual incontinent.

I don't LIKE wearing them, and I'm definitely not getting a kick out of wearing them.

I'm not against the guys who do it for pleasure, I just went a bit embarrassed that I thought this was an incontinence site. I typed incontinence in tapatalk and this is the only forum that was listed.
    You're not in the wrong place. Before you write us off, there a lot of us here just like you.
    Some of us are IC and some of us feel safer in diapers. I hope you don't feel a sense of shame for needing diapers (since there is no need for it).
    We have families and sometimes children too.
    If it would make you feel better you can talk to some of us in IRC as well.
    I hope we can make you feel at home here.

Hello, Please don't go just because you don't like diapers dosen't mean you can't find friends or support here. Please stay.

Hi Guys, thankyou for the warm.welcome

I will stay I guess, you all seem like very nice people

I look forward to meeting you all

Beo x

Welcome to ADISC! We're glad to have you here, and if you enjoy discussing nearly any topic with friendly folks, then I'd say you're in the right place.

I'm sorry you're having to deal with incontinence--I wouldn't wish that condition on anyone. The very few people here who claim they want to be incontinent don't really know what they're wishing for.

It's nice to hear you don't begrudge those of us who don't have to wear nappies but enjoy doing so. Before coming here, were you even aware such people existed?

I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Cheers!