Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how to carry a extra diaper into a public restroom

Default how to carry a extra diaper into a public restroom

hey everyone im new to this site not new at being a DL but anyways i was wondering how do u guys get an extra diaper in a public restroom without getting noticed. Wanted to see if anyone has any ideas. I really want to change my diaper in a stall but i don't want anyone to know thats what im doing. Also for guys what do u do with the used diaper because most mens bathroom do not have trash cans in the stall like womens restrooms do?

hhmm.....idk, that could get tricky?

packpack? messenger bag??

If you can manage to hide it in your clothing somewhere, then go with that...Otherwise you put it in some bag of some sort if you can...

Well, considering you are you in public and carrying around spare diapers, I can only assume you have a backpack (or other non-transparent item carrier) with you anyway.

As for disposing... carry around a plastic bag and wrap the used diaper up in it and put it back in your carry bag. Drop the diaper in a bin when you can.

Simple solutions to a simple problems.

Is there just not a better option than just putting it in a bag or backpack?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickal View Post
    Is there just not a better option than just putting it in a bag or backpack?
    Not really...You could try hiding under clothes, or maybe hidden within like a jacket or something that you're carrying/wearing...But that's it beyond bags...If you're wearing enough to be changing in public, then you should have bags for these things

I normally use my hands, then carry it out and drop it in the garbage can.

I find it's easiest to tuck it in your armpit under your shirt, and don't swing your arms when you walk. No mysterious rectangular bulges, no worries.

put the unused diaper in you pocket and then when you change put the used one in the trash when no one is around.