Thread: a vewwy sad day

Default a vewwy sad day

Man today I woke up late for work and didnt have time to change into a fresh pair of nappies, I ended up throwing on some old undies I havent shredded yet thus ruining my 24/7 rule. All day I felt kind of bummed and out of place. Kind of strange how just a day without em can really mess you up. Anyone else agree?

(although it also might be because I broke my diaper streak T_T)

Scootalooo

Aww that sucks, at least it's just that one time though dude. I know what it's like though dude

bjm904

aww man. That sucks but its ok as long as you still enjoy diapers in the end. (IM SURE YOU DO)

All good records must one day come to an end. Just look at Stanford vs. Oregon.

*pats yur head*
    its ohhtay (:
    you can have just as much fun creating a new streak with maybe an extra rule =o!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    All good records must one day come to an end. Just look at Stanford vs. Oregon.
    And for that there was much rejoicing...at least at my house

But yeah...don't worry. Honestly, you shouldn't think less of yourself. My personal record is barely 24 hours.

It's about enjoying the padding. You'll be back, setting a new personal best in no time. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Piros View Post
    Man today I woke up late for work and didnt have time to change into a fresh pair of nappies, I ended up throwing on some old undies I havent shredded yet thus ruining my 24/7 rule. All day I felt kind of bummed and out of place. Kind of strange how just a day without em can really mess you up. Anyone else agree?

(although it also might be because I broke my diaper streak T_T)
    I know what you mean about it feeling odd. I'm 24/7 but I usually spend 15 minutes or so undiapered after showering to let things air out. It feels really strange. You needn't feel bad about it though - one day won't hurt
    Last edited by cgh; 19-Nov-2011 at 17:15.

Look at the bright side: now that you've experienced how bad being without them makes you feel, you'll have one more reason to keep yourself padded in the future ^^

Going one day uniapered doesn't ruin your 24/7 plan. You are still 24/7. People who wear underwear 24/7 are still diapered a few times a week or once in a while and they are still underwear 24/7 so why not go undiapered sometimes? I sometimes go undiapered because I am too tired to put a new one on, I have a rash so I need to air out and if I need to show in a couple of hours, I don't see the point in getting diapered after I take the wet one off.