Thread: Hello

Default Hello

So, I'm a long time lurker, first time preContributer here. I typically like to be more passive in forums than I enjoy writing in them. IRC rooms are more my speed. I don't tend to be here more than a few times a year, but Moo and others have encouraged me to post here after I've gone over my freebie viewing limit .

I enjoy brewing beer and listening to Heavy metal and blues. I come here occasionally to catchup on the latest happenings and goings on in the DL world.

I'm web developer, so I program websites php for a living.

For some reason, I've been interested in diapers since early on in my childhood and I'm NOT sure why it's stuck. I've used them off and on but nothing really regularly.

I hope to see you round in the near future!

---------- Post added at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 22:56 ----------

Heh!!! Way to go for proofreading!

I'm web developer, so I program websites php for a living.
    I'm a web developer, so I program websites in php for a living.

Welcome! I'm sure you have a feel for this site thus far, but to actually be a member is a different story than being a lurker! It's surely the one true place to REALLY catch up in the DL world, since all the sane fetishists end up here hehe.

Any favorite bands to speak of? Those two genres are on totally opposite ends of the spectrum, but I understand how you can get mixed up in the two! I've been listening to metal all my life but I'm also looking to get into blues/jazz now. It's much more laid back!

I Was the same mate, it took me a couple of years to join this place but now that I did I'm really happy! Welcome and I hope you have a good time here