Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you play?

Default What do you play?

What musical instrument/s do you play and or own?

I play guitar and bass. I currently own--

2002 Fender Telecaster (Seymore Duncan Hotstack bridge pickup)

2000 Fender Stratocaster

2001 Gibson Explorer (EMG pickups)

Warwick Corvette Pro Line 4 string bass.

(All "MADE IN U.S.A")

i play the cello, and i'm going to be in the pit orchestra for this years musical. i'm excited.

I own a Gibson SG Epiphone, but I can't play it lol :p
    That's why I like DJ'ing, because it doesn't involve any notes, oh and I'm really good at drums, because I don't need to know notes for that either

I play a Bb Vincent Bach Stradivarius with a 43-star (light weight) bell. I've been playing trumpet for about 13 years.

I've been programming drums for over ten years now, starting out on an old Roland MC-303. It was an old and rather underestimated DJ piece, sold for its pre-made beats and the ease with which they could be mixed into music... but I ended up learning how to embrace its substantial sound library and programmability. I upgraded from that to an MC-505 and then later began to learn using Fruity Loops and various other drum-sequencing programs.

I play piano and keyboard on the side. I used to play classical piano, but after having learned it for six years in school and then not touching a piano for about five years afterwards, I lost most of everything I had learned. I've been dabbling in guitar and bass here and there, but I manage only a few chords and haven't yet gotten used to the intricacies.

One of my favorite "instruments" to play comes with working vocals. I can't sing, but I do love dropping down a vocal part just to rip it apart -- to cut it into specific words and phrases, sample it, turn it into its own rhythm. Samples are really fun to work with!

I play the harmonix xb360 white 2006 guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I play the harmonix xb360 white 2006 guitar.
    Thats my line!

Even though mine is the black Harmonix Ps3 wireless Stratocaster.

I play guitar, violin, drums, and I scream!
    guitar- Schecter Omen 6
    violin- some piece of crap
    drums- some kind of DW drums
    microphone- Shure SM58

I have 2 synthesizers.

Korg microKORG - fun and incredibly powerful.

Roland SH-101 - It's a great synth, but I'm not really liking it too much, so I'll be selling it off soon.

Oy, Lukie, should you want to sell it off to anyone in particular.. well, you make an offer and I'll see what I can do! *wink, nudge, wink, nudge*