Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello,
    Im Marijan from Croatia.
    I have 26 years.
    I discovered that I like pacifiers. Never tryed diapers but would love to.
    [removed]

Sry if my english is bad, I`m still learning
    Last edited by Martin; 17-Nov-2011 at 13:07.

Hi Marijan,

no worries about your English. The more you use a language, the better you'll get at it, and here is the right place to do so. Long time ago as a kid I spent quite some time on a Croation island on the Adria, was a very beautiful spot and I enjoyed it a lot. I'll hope you're enjoying your time here.

Cheers.

Default Welcome Marijan

Hi, Marijan, I am glad to see your post, I just joined two days ago and I can tell you this place is awesome for your purpose, I think sharing our likes and experiences in the ABDL world helps heal our mind and soul, I didn't have the nerve to join any forum before, so I think this is like some kind of therapy, just letting your thoughts flow into a thread has some magic to it.

Regarding the diapers, if you feel you're ready to try them, you could consider yourself blessed, tell us some more about what features would you like your first diaper to have, (thickness, absorbency, crinkle level, babyish prints? plain? this factors will help deciding about the best diaper for your needs. I think putting some thought about this is very important because that way you can begin with a memorable experience(amazing diaper) instead of just settling with a cheap leaky store brand junky diaper.

Hope to hear from you soon, best regards

Nordicmist

Quote Originally Posted by mvukov1 View Post
    Hello,
    Im Marijan from Croatia.
    I have 26 years.
    I discovered that I like pacifiers. Never tryed diapers but would love to.
    [removed]

Sry if my english is bad, I`m still learning
    Last edited by Martin; 17-Nov-2011 at 13:07.