Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Converted.

Default Converted.

So lately I've found myself browsing the BabyFur/DiaperFur forum section more and more often. I've also found myself looking up furry pictures and stories. I even made a Furry like character on Skyrim. So basically I've come to the conclusion that I have a furry side.

Yup, I've converted. I'm even working on a fursona, although all I really have at the moment is a name. ^^; Once I'm done I'll have to commission someone for an avatar and etc.

Anyways, just thought I announce my new found furriness to the community.

bjm904

You don't convert, you JOIN. Have Fun.

Cygnus

Yes! The pack thickens! May all sing our glory song to the night!

Glad to have you in our ranks

Scootalooo

Welcome to the club

alu

Yay, another person joins the furry side ^^

Our evil good plan is evolving! The more furries the easier it will be to take over the world spread love and joy.

Hey! Welcome to the fuzzy side of the world. We are all cuddly, even the non furry guys

Make sure to show us your fursona when you're done!

Where is the ceremonial chanting?!? 'ONE OF US! ONE OF US!' @[email protected]

Welcome! Glad to have you on-board!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    So lately I've found myself browsing the BabyFur/DiaperFur forum section more and more often. I've also found myself looking up furry pictures and stories. I even made a Furry like character on Skyrim. So basically I've come to the conclusion that I have a furry side.

Yup, I've converted. I'm even working on a fursona, although all I really have at the moment is a name. ^^; Once I'm done I'll have to commission someone for an avatar and etc.

Anyways, just thought I announce my new found furriness to the community.
    What race? Sorry. Stupid question. :P

So a very very warm welcome to the furry community. help yourself to cuddles and cookies. ^^ If you're ever looking for art, I do requests on some occassions.

Have a look at the "New peice of art ^^" thread, and check out my Furaffinity page. There's not much in it yet, so i'm hoping to fill it up. :3

Quote Originally Posted by RoaldWolf View Post
    What race? Sorry. Stupid question. :P
    It's not a stupid question. ^^ I'm having a hard time deciding to be honest. But, I am leaning towards the canine side.