Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: anime

Default anime

who here likes anime? Its one of my favorite things to watch on a saturday morning. Oh and whats your favorite and why.

Not to be cliche but mine would have to be naruto, its just so perfectly epic.

Currently One Piece for me :3 I love anime but since I'm a college kid I haven't had time to regularly sit down and watch shows so I mostly read mangas.

I like anime. One of my favorites is angel beats. It was the first anime my friend showed me and thats what got me into watching it.

Death Note FTW.

hikaru no go

soul eater

and I just have to recommend hourou musuko (放浪息子) or wandering son the anime is really good though it kind of starts in the middle.
    the manga however is shear awesome and I believe the first two volumes have been recently translated to english
    Last edited by soupy; 20-Nov-2011 at 04:47. Reason: typo

I've watched about 40 series and several OVAs and movies since 2004.
    If you like drama, you should watch Haibane Renmei and/or Usagi Drop.

mew mew power, hamtarooooo, zatch bell, vampire knight, case closed <3
    so hard to pick just one (: i like em because their eaither cute or dark and mysterious ! ^_^

Baka and test for right now... watch it and your understand why.

i love lots of anime! too many to list but my favorites are sailor moon, pretty cure and chobits

Bleach, DeathNote, Kekiashi, Ghost in the Shell, and some others that I can't name right now. Used to love Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z, but that lost out after realizing that many episodes dialog was half composed of yelling, screaming, and whining.