49 27.07%
  • No but I want to

63 34.81%
  • What is this poll about again?

5 2.76%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wears diapers 24/7

Default Who wears diapers 24/7

I have started wearing 24/7 since two days ago, and I really like it.

What about you folks?

Me, sort of.. Need more cloth, only got 2 ACD ( diapers and a babykins).. after 5 i can easily do 24/7.

I just started 24/7 myself. Ive been in a good mood lately cause of it

I've been 24/7 for about... 6 months or so now. Just because I can, and for some reason it never gets old to me ^.^

Wearing diapers can really put you in a good mood especially after a long day

Well I sort of like the idea of wearing 24/7...but it's unlikely that I would any time soon due to several barriers. I can't see myself ever being comfortable wearing diapers to work, or out to lunch with former colleagues from grad school, or to breakdance practice where it would be extremely difficult to hide even a goodnite. I mean if I were actually IC then I would have to adapt to it but for now, I enjoy the flexability to wear or not. I have definitely become more confident wearing diapers when out and about, but i guess not enough to wear 24/7.

I would do it, but I just don't have that kind of money.

I can't even afford diapers for the time being, but if I had a ton of money I'd probably wear 24/7 again, for a while anyway.

In college, I did it for about a week, it kind of lost its flair after a while and became more or less ho-hum, so I stopped. Also, you'd think it would be more convenient, just being able to go whenever, but truthfully, for those of you who've never tried it, it's a lot more hassle than not being padded.

I did 24/7 for about 3 months. Definately a lot of fun at first, but after about 5 days it became like work. I am not saying I didn't enjoy it, but it lost the "special" aspect of wearing a diaper. I did get really good at running home for lunch to change, then hurrying home after work to change again. I never leaked in public, and I don't think anyone ever noticed, or they just didn't say anything. My asshole roommates (old married couple, long story) at the time did certainly notice since my diapers were in the trash and I passed out in my room with the door open a number of times.