Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuk 5 Bottle! =D

Smile Nuk 5 Bottle! =D

Well I just got this a few days ago, so I thought I'd show it off and get you guys' thoughts/opinions on the Nuk 5 style bottle, opposed to the normal baby-sized tips.

It cost me $20, I got the money from AdFly, and I've been wanting one forever, so I got it. ^_^

Personally, I think it's absolutely epic. Definitely the best AB accessory I've gotten so far.

(You can click the picture to see it a little larger)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bottle.jpg 
Views:	1189 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	6616

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Well I just got this a few days ago, so I thought I'd show it off and get you guys' thoughts/opinions on the Nuk 5 style bottle, opposed to the normal baby-sized tips.

It cost me $20, I got the money from AdFly, and I've been wanting one forever, so I got it. ^_^

Personally, I think it's absolutely epic. Definitely the best AB accessory I've gotten so far.

(You can click the picture to see it a little larger)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bottle.jpg 
Views:	1189 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	6616
    Where did you buy the bottle?

Hi,

you can get them also in Baby-style: Click. Will be probably one of my next buys. You can also order the nipples separate and upgrade normal baby bottles.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DLinDET View Post
    Where did you buy the bottle?
    Ebay.
    This: Adult Baby Nursing Bottle include Adult Size NUK Nipple | eBay
    (It's not an auction, just someone selling them, so you can buy one from the same guy if you want.)
    It came 2 days after I ordered, I was so stoked when it came 5 days ahead of schedule. I'd recommend this seller. =D

Quote Originally Posted by chucky View Post
    Hi,

you can get them also in Baby-style: Click. Will be probably one of my next buys. You can also order the nipples separate and upgrade normal baby bottles.

Cheers.
    I know, but I literally cannot find the nipples by themselves *anywhere*. If you can find me a link, that would be awesome.

Also, as you can see from the link above, they had baby styles, but they were more expensive and the style I got was a little bigger than the others. (10 ounces!)

Hey mate,

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    I know, but I literally cannot find the nipples by themselves *anywhere*. If you can find me a link, that would be awesome.
    would be the same supplier I posted above : Click However, don't know if thats useful for you, as the shipping costs to Subjective country could be quiete high (they are to the Land of Oz).

Quote Originally Posted by chucky View Post
    Hey mate,

would be the same supplier I posted above : Click However, don't know if thats useful for you, as the shipping costs to Subjective country could be quiete high (they are to the Land of Oz).
    See, this isn't the same as the one I have, I think it's equivalent to a Nuk 3. (Might be the same sized nipple but just a different shape, can't tell.)

| Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

Funny enough, I have had the bottle top for quite some time but I am yet to use it. I'm waiting to obtain a larger baby bottle for the nipple. I've been planning to purchase a large baby bottle party gag that would work with the nipple. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wambles View Post
    Funny enough, I have had the bottle top for quite some time but I am yet to use it. I'm waiting to obtain a larger baby bottle for the nipple. I've been planning to purchase a large baby bottle party gag that would work with the nipple. :/
    Meh, 10 ounces is fine for me. I mean, that's over a cup.

I wonder if I get beg Daddy to actually spend $17 on a bottle nipple for me. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercochu View Post
    I wonder if I get beg Daddy to actually spend $17 on a bottle nipple for me. Hmmmm.
    The nipples themselves aren't $17, the nipples are like 4 Euros, whatever that breaks down to. Shipping is probably pretty high though.

The link I have on Ebay, you get a bottle with it.