Thread: Just had first public leak

Default Just had first public leak

So, I wear Goodnites at night, and occasionally during the day. I was at chem lab, and couldn't easily leave to go to the restroom. When I finished with the assignment, I still had to pee, but figured I could hold it a bit, and started walking to the computer lab to use the restroom there.

When I was outside, I still really had to go, so it started. I guess I was peeing too much, cause a wet spot formed down my right leg. It's pretty big! It's raining outside, so I couldn't pull my raincoat off and around my waist without getting soaked by the rain.

I just had to walk through campus with wet jeans! Ahhh!

Ahh how embarassing, did anyone see?

Did you pee on purpose?

@Alvin, I kinda peed on purpose. I let out just a trickle, but then couldn't stop... That's become more of a problem lately, which, along with my enjoyment of wearing them, is why I wore one to the long lab today.

The school I go to has a gated section, and cops are checking ID's when you enter the gates right now. So, I think they noticed, because they shined a flashlight on my ID then further down. It wasn't packed (it's late and raining) so I don't think any students noticed.

Right now, the pants are slowly drying under a desk in the comp lab. So, hopefully I'll be good.

In the computer lab? dude your wondering round school with no pants on?!!!!

I'm wearing pants and my legs are under the ledge of the desk.

No pants would be freaky. I wonder if I could argue that I shouldn't get arrested for wearing no pants b/c of academic freedom? Oh wait, I'm a student, not a prof. Oh well!

And I guess the lesson learned here is don't trust adult sized 'accidents' to a product made for children.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    And I guess the lesson learned here is don't trust adult sized 'accidents' to a product made for children.
    So true.

Anybody who's ever worn goodnites knows they leak lol why you would where it to class is beyond my understanding

wore goodnites b/c i like the fit, and they're what I had...