Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest size baby nappies in UK ?

Default Biggest size baby nappies in UK ?

Hi all - This has probably been asked before, but a scan of previous posts hasn't turned anything up for me...

What is the biggest sized baby nappies that can be bought in the UK ?
    I girl I know wants to go to a fancy dress party as a baby (and obviously I'm encouraging her all the way) She's very small, so would probably be able to fit into the biggest baby nappy....Does anyone have any idea which one it is ?

If I find one that fits, I'll post a picture with her permission...

Scootalooo

No, but get drynights, there meant for older kids. And if it's just for a fancy dress then they'd do I think and give away the whole point of the baby costume.

Plus, they won't fall off because there's no tapes, and you get 10 in a pack roughly which means if your friend isn't into diapers in the way we on here are, there's not much going to waist etc

Or don't use real nappies but make a pretend one as long as she don't use it

I'd still be interested to know which are the biggest.

Asda 6+ XL nappies
    Pampers Size 6 Baby-Dry / Easy Up Pants
    Huggies Size 6 Super Dry
    Tesco Size 6

Drynites & Underjams & Pullups should be reserve options

Thanks for the advice. I agree that underjams would probably be the best option, but personally I just want to see her in a nappy. She seems quite excited about it, although I doubt for the same reasons as us ab's would be. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Coodie View Post
    but personally I just want to see her in a nappy
    That's coming off a little...slimy there, bro. I can't put my finger on why exactly, maybe somebody else can, but I know I would feel uncomfortable if I asked a friend to help me design a costume for halloween and they were deliberately choosing things that would be ill-fitting or uncomfortable for me because they wanted to see me wear it (presumably for sexual reasons). Iunno. Anyone else feel a little uncomfortable about this? :s

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    That's coming off a little...slimy there, bro. I can't put my finger on why exactly, maybe somebody else can, but I know I would feel uncomfortable if I asked a friend to help me design a costume for halloween and they were deliberately choosing things that would be ill-fitting or uncomfortable for me because they wanted to see me wear it (presumably for sexual reasons). Iunno. Anyone else feel a little uncomfortable about this? :s
    She know's I like them somewhat, she thinks it weird that I find girls in nappies hot, but at the same time funny and a bit quirky. We've been dating casually for the last 2 months, and are probably going to get a bit more serious. I just think if she's going to go as a baby, I'd rather she wear a real nappy, than pullups or underjams, which I don't really like. She knows I like it. I don' think it's underhanded or slimy at all.

I think you're just still a bit peeved because I said fat people were generally lazy...

Let's keep the handbags away. Besides, this is just off topic now. Pampers size 6 fit me easily enough, and I'm an average teenager. They would be fine.

Have you had a look in a fancy dress store? Most will sell a "baby" dressup kit like here: ADULT BIG BABY NAPPY & DUMMY FANCY DRESS COSTUME/OUTFIT: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Gamesdds are she'll wear underwear underneath, so I wouldn't be worried about tapes falling off. I think Pampers Size 6 are probably the biggest - the active fit will stretch reasonably well. That said, a baby nappy will probably fit like a pair of knickers - rather than a good fitting nappy. So personally I'd suggest either a towel, a dress up kit, or a goodnight.

Also, I'd let her know that you'd prefer if she wore a proper nappy as you find it sexy - seeing as you're dating her and she knows how you feel about them, she might do it to look good for you. But she should only wear them if she's comfortable - not just because you want her to.

Quote Originally Posted by Coodie View Post
    She know's I like them somewhat, she thinks it weird that I find girls in nappies hot, but at the same time funny and a bit quirky. We've been dating casually for the last 2 months, and are probably going to get a bit more serious. I just think if she's going to go as a baby, I'd rather she wear a real nappy, than pullups or underjams, which I don't really like. She knows I like it. I don' think it's underhanded or slimy at all.
    This makes all the difference. In which case, no, it's not slimy at all, but you didn't say you guys were dating or together or anything, or that she had any idea you like diapers. So all I saw was something we see all too often, IMHO; some guy with a fetish 'tricking' a girl into giving him some nice fap material while pretending to be a 'nice guy'.

I think you're just still a bit peeved because I said fat people were generally lazy...
    Oh, I didn't realise you were that guy! ...It's kinda weird you'd mention that here :S