Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telling my boyfriend

Default Telling my boyfriend

Hello I'm new here, this is my first post.
    I'm 19 and I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years, I still don't know how to tell him that I like the idea of being an adutl baby, I have never tried it before, but I just love the sound of it all, I have footed pj's & I had dummies a while ago, I would love to try diapers! I just don't know if they would fit me.
    I want to tell my boyfriend, but I'm scared he won't like it
    Any advice?

My advice is to be straight-forward and honest in your approach. An easy way of breaching the subject is to bring up kinks and such. Get him to tell you his and then you tell him yours. If he loves you, he will accept you for who you are and nothing less than that.

Well I've been with my boyfriend for nearly seven months. I told him after only three days of knowing him. It went very well. Mind you we have had our hard times with the issue. The biggest part is with the diapers. He loves babying me just not with diapers, which is okay he still does it for me sometimes. The best advice I can give is don't focus on diapers or the adult baby part. Easing into it by saying you like to relax a special way and then ease into the rest of it. The more information you can collect the easier it will be to tell him. [Removed] this helped me a lot. Hope everything works out for you good luck
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 02-Jan-2012 at 07:30. Reason: removed 18+ link

im having the same issue, he loves to baby me and carry me, get me juice in a sippy cup, dress me in pajamas, put my hair in pigtails, but i just havnt told him about the diapers part.
    The way i started to ease into it is just introducing or suttley hinting one thing at a time, eventually ill tell him the last part when i word it right
    you shouldn't be worried if he's open minded and he really loves you this wont change a thing (:
    good luck!

You should definitely get yourself some diapers being padded is one of the best feelings in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplumb View Post
    Hello I'm new here, this is my first post.
    I'm 19 and I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years, I still don't know how to tell him that I like the idea of being an adutl baby, I have never tried it before, but I just love the sound of it all, I have footed pj's & I had dummies a while ago, I would love to try diapers! I just don't know if they would fit me.
    I want to tell my boyfriend, but I'm scared he won't like it
    Any advice?
    I think it might be worth looking at it like this - I think that for a guy to tell a girl that they're into this is potentially riskier because a lot of girls like their men to be big, strong and a bit macho, whereas I think there are less girls who are accepting of being with a man who has very different personality traits such as being quite childish and wearing nappies etc. Now guys on the other hand, I'm pretty sure are much more accepting of being with a girl who can be quite babyish and I definitely think that from societies point of view its a bit more acceptable for girls to be AB.

I guess that what I'm saying is that I think the odds are good for you in that respect and I agree with what has already been said here that if he loves you then it shouldn't change anything.

And as for finding nappies that will fit you, well that shouldn't be a problem at all, I get mine from Nursing Suppliers | Nursing Home Supplies | Medical Suppliers I'm pretty sure you can find what you need there

I would talk about it in an honest manner. My boyfriend came out to me about it just a few months before our 2 year anni. He told me about it while we were telling each other secrets. Maybe do something like that? :-)

Thankyou all for your advice I definitely agree with you bohemian85 about people being more understanding about ab girls than ab boys. He already babies me in certain ways - he's just never took notise about it, I'm going to try and slowly tell him when I can think of what to say to him, but not tell him everything so bluntly, let him get used to the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplumb View Post
    Thankyou all for your advice I definitely agree with you bohemian85 about people being more understanding about ab girls than ab boys. He already babies me in certain ways - he's just never took notise about it, I'm going to try and slowly tell him when I can think of what to say to him, but not tell him everything so bluntly, let him get used to the idea.
    Good luck Sugarplumb, from what you're saying it looks like it could be a promising situation but I think its definitely wise of you to take it slowly - good move. Would be great to hear how it goes if you feel like sharing that with us all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Good luck on it! It took me awhile to bring up the subject and I was lucky to have someone accepting. I hope you'll get the same!