Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls with pacifier and Bottle at school

Default Girls with pacifier and Bottle at school

wow, i jsut wanted to share this, i have seen some girls at school drinking from a bottle, but yesterday (last day at school) I saw a girl with a binkie O.O its this normal? XD i dont think they are ab's , but I think they looked cute =P

Yeah, this is fairly common. I remember girls drinking from bottles at lunch one day when i was in middle school, but never saw it in high school. They just think it's cute or something like that.

Pacifiers at school were a huge trend over here a couple of years ago. Like everyone had a paci dangling from their schoolbag and you'd see teenagers doing competitions about who can turn around the paci in their mouth the fastest. I remember I had one too. It was nothing special back then; in fact was something cool to do at school. lol.

ya saw the same thing in high school, never saw the bottles tho

hahaha my bro said the same, that pacifiers are normal but bottles arent XD Im surprised to see a pacifier, not the bottles =p

You could always go up to them and ask, maybe even join in with a paci if you are feeling adventurous.

It might just be an inside joke though.

I've heard of the paci fad, but I never saw it when I was in high school. I've never heard of kids having bottles in school though.

paci yes, that fad comes and goes every fall with the carnival bottles only once on a spirit day. Kids do amazingly creative things all the time on spirit day. I love my school

My friends and I drank from bottles starting 5th grade or so? and carried on through middle school.. Most of them moved though. So I can't say if I am the only one that continued with the habit.