Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GOO N super big

Default GOO N super big

Ok let me start off with what everyone is going to say I know they are technically baby diapers but I am small enought that most adult diapers dont fit but pampers size 7 do but are tight from what i have seen these do fit.
    I have been looking at the Goon super big diapers from japan and was wondering if anyone has gotten to try them as I have found a few places to order from one of which makes these diapers about the same as buying ABU superdry or cushies. Are the sides stretchy at all? how about absorbancy?

When I've spotted them on eBay, I've several times been tempted to buy some just to be able to say I've tried them. The only pictures I've seen, however, don't seem to show much in the way of elastic. That goes for the smaller sizes, too. I'd love an in-depth review.

Basically: Me too!

Got some from Japan a year or so ago and I was fairly impressed. Still not as good as the 'real thing' but an improvement. I just wish history had forked slightly differently and instead of pullups and cloth like outer barriers that just make diapers hotter and pull on clothes we'd have gone with the "just make Pampers large and make styles and sizes for special needs populations". Then I wouldn't have had to put up with YEARS of really awful diapers until the Molicares got importable (and golly I got them imported, XPMedical probably owes more than half their business to me one way or another, I've gotten both the Molicare XPlus and the Abena "3" and "4" series onto the VA formulary here in Dallas with XP as their main supplier).

I switched from Molicare to Abriform awhile ago for sizing reasons, now I may shift to the Dry 24/7 since XP is already on the vendor list and they carry that product. it's just I was a little confused last time I went to see my neurologist, got caught up in something else, and completely forgot to ask about it . . . again I am in between sizes with the Abriform but the 24/7 mediums fit me perfectly and don't seem to need a liner.

Pardon my spelling, I'll clean up my posts as much as possible, but it is VERY hard to post with intention tremors.

I heard there was a suplier in California that imported all kinds of things from Japan. Not sure if I read about it here or on DD

From what I've heard, the sides are not stretchy at all. So even though the goon diaper is longer and wider than a pampers size 7, it may not fit without modifications if your hips aren't super narrow.

I bought some of these, but as FoxyKitty said, they don't have stretchy sides. You will need to be extremely thin to fit into them properly. They are longer front to back than other baby diapers but probably smaller around the waist than a stretchy type (can't get pampers size 7 so can't compare). I'd avoid entirely to be honest. They are nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTed View Post
    I bought some of these, but as FoxyKitty said, they don't have stretchy sides. You will need to be extremely thin to fit into them properly. They are longer front to back than other baby diapers but probably smaller around the waist than a stretchy type (can't get pampers size 7 so can't compare). I'd avoid entirely to be honest. They are nothing special.
    If you have any goon post up theeasirements and I can post up measurements of a pamper size size 7 for anyone else that might want the info

I, too, would enjoy seeing the GOO.N measurements as well as some decent pictures. From the crummy pictures I have seen, the "Super Big" diapers do look a bit larger than L/XL Goodnites/Drynites, but even then the lack of stretchy tapes is probably a showstopper for most adults.

Pampers Cruisers size 7 stretch out to about 55.5cm/22in in length and, if one is practiced, over 100cm/39in in width (in the back). Front landing zone is 18cm/7in wide.

I will be bale to post up a better review and measurements soon as I ordered some

Quote Originally Posted by harry3220 View Post
    I will be bale to post up a better review and measurements soon as I ordered some
    from where?