Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi everyone I'd just like to introduce myself to the forum. I'm 27 and have been having issues with bedwetting for the past 3 years and have been wearing diapers to bed to help and recently have started having to wear a wearing pull-ups or diapers during the day. It is allegidly a temporary, however after 3 years of bedwetting I wonder if that part is not so temporary. I'm hoping to talk to other people on the form for support and advice on things like dating, better hiding under clothes and the like. I hope to meet a bunch of you

*sigh* another fishy intro. you claim to be a female, but yet your username is Holodoc? The only holodoc i know is on Star Trek Voyager. And there is no such thing as a female Star trek fan :P

/Sarcasm (the above was just a joke)

Welcome to the site! I assume from your nick, you are in fact a ST fan, if not then i probably look very foolish right now. What other interest do you have?

Also curious, you say that your problem is 'allegedly temporary'. I take it that means you have spoken to a doctor. If you don't mind me asking, what do they think the issue is? It would seem that someone your age (and not far from my age) experiencing bedwetting and even daytime IC would be a very serious issue. But if that is too personal to talk about, i apologize.