Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey there, I'm an AB/DL hoping to meet some friends I can talk to about the lifestyle on this site. I'm in college studying Japanese right now. I hope to be an interpreter or a teacher someday.

I love playing video games, watching movies and playing music -- guitar, piano and voice. My favorite game is Mario 3 and I can't choose a favorite movie, but I love cartoons, like Disney and Miyazaki, and classics, like anything they made us watch in film class.

Thanks for reading~

Welcome to ADISC, majokko. While I took German in high school, if I could learn a new language now, it would be Japanese. I just love the way it sounds especially the singing in most theme songs to animes. Now when you say your favorite game is Mario 3, do you mean the classic Super Mario Bros. 3 or the new Super Mario 3D Land?

Anyway, I would like to welcome you once again and I hope to see you on the boards.