Thread: "Too good to be true"?

Default "Too good to be true"?

Okay, on Saturday I took the love of my life (not kidding, I'm in love with her) and she kissed me.

See my latest blog for full details.

Anyway, after the kiss, I asked her out. I told how much I felt about her, how I would never do anything to hurt her, and how I would never put her into a situation she would be uncomfortable with (And I meant everything I said). But she replied that it seems weird, us being friends for so long (since elementary school), and that it's too good to be true.

So I'm asking this: How do I convince her that it is true? And how do I get out of the friend zone?

I really need help guys, this girl is the only one I've ever liked (let alone loved), and I really want to be with her.

Just tell her the truth, that you fell in love with her back then and have been waiting for this moment for so long. So you don't end up friend-zoned, just tell her straight forward. Say that if you (both of you) want to extend this relationship further, you want to see her more than a friend and assure her that even if she declines, you'll still have your friendship to fall back on.