Thread: Recall of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker Campaign Begins!

Default Recall of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker Campaign Begins!

Gov. Scott Walker has embodied the current war on the middle class in Wisconsin. Now begins the official Recall Campaign. What is your view or opinion?

One of the many protest songs:

Well he pretty much rigged the last recall election.

Butterfly Mage

Walker works for the Koch Brothers, not the citizens of Wisconsin. The citizens deserve better.

You gotta watch out for the Koch Brothers... I'm afraid of them getting what they want and declaring war on the middle class and the lower class like they did in Wisconsion and it wouldn't surprise me if they were the ones behind the same law in Ohio that got voted down. Many people in Ohio also aren't happy with Governer Kasich either.

WildThing121675

Butterfly Mage

Well... The Tea Party is basically the Koch Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Well... The Tea Party is basically the Koch Party.
    ehh, its more then just the Koch's though, there seems to be quite a bit of very wealthy people donating to supposed "tea party" groups. Interestingly, I believe there was an article (I want to say it was CNN) talking about how quite a few of the national Tea Party groups are raking in big bucks through the secret donations, while many of the communal ones rarely see a dime of it. My opinion (and before anyone gets snippy, it's merely my opinion, not saying its fact or anything), the Tea Party has become a bunch of politicians working for the interest of their billionaire contributors (include the Koch's but not only them), while both them and the contributors dupe middle class people into believing that they are working for the best interest of the middle class.

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    Well he pretty much rigged the last recall election.
    Whats hilarious is you say that and your in Illinois.

Anyways as a person who's supported republicans in the past. If a state wants to do a recall then they have every right to do so. I was thrilled when we recalled Gray Davis here. Then we got Arnold rather then a good republican candidate, son of a...

Good for them. Its their legal right.

Be careful what you wish for. If the public employee unions get what they want, they'll end up in the same sorry state as their neighbors to the south. Like it or not, the economy as a whole is in tough shape. You can't spend money you don't have indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    You can't spend money you don't have indefinitely.
    Just why the fuck not? My leaders here in California do it ALL the time no matter which side their on.

Oh right, because as a state we are completely screwed for our future.