Thread: eBay auction for Abena M4's

Default eBay auction for Abena M4's

Does anyone know if the following link(ABENA ABRI-FORM X-PLUS plastic FULL CASE 42 diapers MED | eBay)
    is for the "Abena Abri-Form M4 Fitted Briefs, 4163, Medium"(Buy Abena Abri-Form M4 Fitted Briefs, 4163, Medium Online at or the "Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Fitted Briefs, X-Plus" from the following link Buy Abena Abri-Form X-Plus Fitted Briefs, X-Plus, Large Online at The auction conflicting pictures thats why I ask. The main picture is of the new M4's but one of the pics below is for the older briefs with the older packaging. I'm looking for the new ones and was curious to know if anyone has purchased these yet from this eBay seller? Thanks

Yes there are the new and not as good M-4s not the origonal X-Plus that are no longer made. I bought from Diapersdirect and was mislead and dissapointed, also they shipped in very well marked box not descereatly as offered and left feedback with the diapersdirect name even though I requested them not to. They are a few dollars cheeper than XP Medical but not worth it. (IMHO)

I would buy directly from a well-known reputable seller such as xpmedical. I've ordered plenty of times from them with no problems. They ship discreetly and always have package tracking. I would much rather pay extra for the excellent customer service.

Yes, I also would have to recommend XP Medical, Gary Evens is a great guy and offers excellent customer service and in my oppinion you can't go wrong ordering from XP.