Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: so i might have just come into a large bit of money.

  1. #1

    Default so i might have just come into a large bit of money.

    i just found out that a lego set i got when i was... oh, really young. 8 or 9... is worth 1-5 THOUSAND dollars.
    just goes to show, being a lego freak pays off.

    also, check any antiques you have. they might be worth a lot.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    alu

    Default

    oh wow lucky, don't go spending it all at once if you do get that amount of money

  4. #4

    Default

    Wouldn't it have to still be in the original packaging? All of my Lego is mixed together in tubs.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MrTall View Post
    Wouldn't it have to still be in the original packaging? All of my Lego is mixed together in tubs.
    for this particular set, it can be without the box, but yes. it would be worth around twice as much if it was still in the original packaging. (i was 9, i wasn't about to not play with it! )

    for those wondering, it's the Santa Fe Super Chief set.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    for this particular set, it can be without the box, but yes. it would be worth around twice as much if it was still in the original packaging. (i was 9, i wasn't about to not play with it! )

    for those wondering, it's the Santa Fe Super Chief set.
    OMG I have that set and it's complete and still assembled (probably the only one) sitting on my shelf.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Damn! I've got an original Toy Story train set, a Woody and Buzz all in it's original un-opened packaging. I should check out how much it's worth all together.
    Also I'd recommend waiting to sell your Lego set for a while so that you can make more off of it.


    ---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MrTall View Post
    OMG I have that set and it's complete and still assembled (probably the only one) sitting on my shelf.
    Now the market crashed resulting from the oversupply.

Similar Threads

  1. Diapers too large?
    By chipbutty in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-Feb-2011, 05:27
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-Aug-2010, 03:55
  3. Large television outside of gas station.
    By Boogeyman in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27-Mar-2009, 07:32
  4. Anyone want large Attends 10s?
    By Darkfinn in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16-Jun-2008, 11:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.