Thread: I am new!

Cool I am new!

Well I will start by saying I am a young man in my early 30's. I have like diapers since I was quite young. I never indulged into diapers until I found DPF in the early internet days. I am still not sure where I fall in regards to adult baby, diaper lover, or the many categories. I like a little of both sides.

I spend my free time playing with computers and portable electronics. When I get the time, I like to ride motorcycles and go scuba diving. I enjoy comedy movies from the 80's and 90's. I like to quote random movie lines all the time. It's like I am always listening for someone to say something to trigger a funny line.

I think I am very understanding and easy to get along with. I like meeting people and learning about what makes each individual who they are. Everyone has a unique lifestory and I like that. I love to laugh and have fun whenever I possibly can. Laughter may very well be as good as medicine.

I came to ADISC to meet new people, learn about why others are here, and to ultimately meet people that I can laugh and enjoy life with. I hope to meet many of you all here, and I hope to become a funny friend to all of you! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I will enjoy reading all your replies.

Welcome to the forums!

What are some of your favorite comedy movies? I love comedies too; they are definitely my most favorite movies. Hope you enjoy chatting with us all as well!
    Last edited by Lobie; 14-Nov-2011 at 19:05. Reason: grammar!

I think the Caddy Shack set are my favorites. There are a few others that were not so popular like Real Genius and Weird Science. I can't ever watch those enough. Well actually I can but I like them.

I love Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, I know its not supposed to be a comedy but I do find it hilarious. Also Anchor Man is a classic, you gotta love that Jazz Flute scene!