Thread: Wearing 1 size to big diapers

Default Wearing 1 size to big diapers

Ok so I have a ack of large tena super, nothing fancy, and their one size to big. The bottom tapes can be put on in such a way that they work but the to ones over lap. I call the assistance of all Diaper Gurus: Is there any trick/technique to wearing a diaper thats to big thats doesn't have it feeling like a sack of moldy ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Ok so I have a ack of large tena super, nothing fancy, and their one size to big. The bottom tapes can be put on in such a way that they work but the to ones over lap. I call the assistance of all Diaper Gurus: Is there any trick/technique to wearing a diaper thats to big thats doesn't have it feeling like a sack of moldy ass?
    The size small Dry 24/7 diapers fit me perfectly, but they are blue in color while I prefer white diapers. I tried the mediums which are white. Unfortunately I have been unable to make them fit without leaking. I have tried fastening them super tight with the lower tapes as low as possible, and have also tried boosters to "fill it out." However, no matter what I do, I leak out the sides during even my first wetting. I attribute this to the fact that the leg openings are way too big such that the standing leg gathers don't actually stand against my legs; there is a huge gap. All I can do for now is wear them over a fitted diaper and perhaps cut holes in the inside diaper.

Anyway, as long as your diaper actually performs well despite the too-large size, can you try just cutting off the tapes plus the extra slack that's causing the tapes to overlap, and fastening the diaper with four small pieces of duct tape that would otherwise be in the same place as the old tapes?

We buy diapers one size too big and use them for stacking. Either that or use them for other things *nudge nudge* ya know, when I don't really care how well the diaper fits because it's going to get ruined anyways... if you're into that of course

I always keep a bag of XL diapers on hand just for the reason of stacking my diapers as I love wearing multi layers of diapers. I have had as many as 20 diapers on at one time, you dont walk or waddle but crawl to where you want to go.
    The added bonus of wearing multi layered diapers is if you waite until the urge to go is so strong you end up weting or messing your diaper befor you can remove all the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    We buy diapers one size too big and use them for stacking. Either that or use them for other things *nudge nudge* ya know, when I don't really care how well the diaper fits because it's going to get ruined anyways... if you're into that of course
    You should care on how it fits. A properly put on diaper means it works better. You risk leaking less and you get more performance out of it. Plus, if you decide to mess in it you need a good fitted diaper so it won't fall.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    You should care ot fits. A properly put on diaper means it works better. You risk leaking less and you get more performance out of it. Plus, if you decide to mess in it you need a good fitted diaper so it won't fall.

You must be very innocent...... the second part was referring to sexual play.... like when I'm not using dispers for intended purposes. You're lecturing the wrong person on the importance of fit. I think I know a thing or two about diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    You must be very innocent...... the second part was referring to sexual play.... like when I'm not using dispers for intended purposes. You're lecturing the wrong person on the importance of fit. I think I know a thing or two about diapers.
    When someone says they don't care how it fits it tells someone otherwise. What else should a person be thinking?