We all know that it's going to happen eventually, the zombies breaking loose and unleashing all hell in a very awesome fashion. Everyone is on their way to the Mall of America here in Minnesota, as we will turning it into a fortress by barricading the bottom doors and breaking the upper entry ways, leaving only when needed (Think about it, the place is a goddamn fortress.). Everyone has two weeks to get there before restocking their supplies. Assume that you are within two weeks of the location, as in, if you live further away, you're near on holiday. So, the main thing is, what to bring to survive during that two weeks time? First, the rules.
1. Ammunition for weapons is a moot point, assume that you have enough.
2. Food and water is also a moot point, as you had the foresight to stockpile it in your nuclear fallout shelter.
3. Nothing too big or overpowered i.e., you can't say you brought a tank with you or a teleportation device, or anything of that crazy sort, we will get to crazy weapons in a moment.
Now, here's the template for what you need to bring.
1. Pick two main weapons, one hand-to-hand, one ranged:
2. Pick two sidearms, can be whatever weapon, hand to hand or ranged:
3. Pick the way that you're getting to the location:
4. Pick one person to take with you and why:
5. Pick five *b/dl items that you're bringing. (One diaper counts as one thing, a package of diapers counts and one thing. Therefore, packages of diapers=better to bring):
6. Pick a crazy, unrealistic weapon to bring. Only rule: You must be able to hold it in two hands i.e. a crossbow that shoots flaming chainsaws or something of the sort:
7. Describe your awesome zombie hunting outfit, get as detailed as you want:
1. A katana and HK G-36 assult rifle
2. Colt Python revolver and a trench knife
3. The Volkswagon type 2 minibus
4. My friend Bo, as his zombie hunting skills are beyond epictastical
5. Two packs of Goodnites, a paci, a bottle, and my stuffed kitty.
7: All black outfit, complete with combat boots. Shoulder holster for my sidearms. Black leather trench coat, belt to hold the katana at my side. Some form of mask to cover the lower half of my face, and my cat ears just because I can.
If you're wondering about the location, I got the MoA idea from my zombie club at an anime con. And think about it, with the upper level entryways cut off, the lower door barricaded, the zombies couldn't get through.
Alright, let's see what you all bring.