Thread: hello

Default hello

Hello, I am from singapore, 21, studying at NUS now.

hope to meet more people and talk about anything under the sun.

Hey mate,

welcome to the show. I spend only once half a day in Singapore (not counting the stops on the airport), looked like a very nice city but the climate was to exhausting for me. I prefer the dry heat of South Australia. Would be great if you could give us some more information about yourself, hobbies and interests, music/films/whatever you like, something to work with.

Have fun and enjoy the forum.

Hi! Welcome to our community. I really hope you enjoy yourself here.
    It's nice to see someone from the other side of the world here. It adds to the diversity of the users here.
    Anyways, welcome!
    To introduce yourself further, will you care to tell us a little about yourself? Hobbies, intrests, or "anything under the sun" (don't feel obliged to go into anything personal).

hi GNDude

Welcome to ADISC!

are there many DLs in Singapore? (I have no clue!)

Hi gndude, let us know more about you I would like to hear about your experience living in Singapore, what is life like in there? is there a website you could recommend me to learn about your country?