Thread: Hi (babybrett)

Default Hi (babybrett)

Hey was told to introduce myself. So hi my name is Brett, I am 24 live in Iowa. I have a gf that takes care of me. I was actually on a tv show soon to come out. I love my life, and if you want to see more about me, I post alot of my life on Baby Brett | Baby Brett the adult baby who wears diapers and is a baby

Up front, you should probably refrain from pimping your blog in your intro post. It would be better to use it as your signature line and give readers a chance to decide for themselves if they want to follow you or not.

Also, since you've come to this website and set up an account in the first place we're all ready going to assume you're into the AB/DL scene. So what we want to learn about you is everything else that makes you tic. What do you do, what are your hobbies, where do you go when you're lonely?

What kind of TV show is this? Usually on this forum there's a generally critical response to AB/DL's who have appeared openly on television or in the media. It's more or less due to the fact that they do not properly represent the community as a whole. Is you appearance going to do something different?