Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So embarrassing

Default So embarrassing

had to work today, (yuck), but very few people were going to be there so I work a diaper under some loose fitting kahki pant. It was great and I took full advantage of my diapy and was really soaked when it was time to head home. Maybe the soggiest I've ever been. Guess I should have been satisfied and come straight home to change, but I stopped in Wal-Mart hoping to find some cheap white tennis shoes that I could decorate as my baby shoes since I've decided that i am never going to find t-bar shoes.

Anywho, when I left the office I kicked off my shoes and slipped on a pair of white Crocs - I never wear them, but for some reason I did today. While on the shoe aisle, I had to go pee pee again, and figured what the heck and let it go....

Boy what a mistake, apparently that was the proverbial straw, and pee started running down my left leg, filling my Croc and leaving that tell tale wet trail down the inside of my pants.

I hurried out of the store and still have no baby shoes.

Protip- Never Ever, Wear khaki if you're gonna be wetting your padding, leaks are never guaranteed to not happen

Oops. Just think how much worse that could have been, like running into someone you know. Lesson learned? Well until next time you feel like pushing your luck - . Hope you get your baby shoes real soon.

Thanks - suppose I'm gonna make them just trying to come up with a cute design

That must've been pretty embarrassing... But prolly at last a lil exciting lol

At least you didn't let a very runny #2 go into your nappy and have that run down your leg... Always look on the bright side hahaha

Supersam1223

As soon as I saw the word khaki I thought "Oh no... This isn't going to end well!". It seems I was right.

I thought it was universal knowledge that khaki and diapers are never a good mix?

Ouch, seems like a very bad experience. However there are a few things you can do to avoid these situations. First off, always wear dark jeans! (unless you're in a skirt or dress which also work just as well) Also, know your diapers capacity, it's a good idea to be very familiar with how much abuse your diaper can take before going out in public. If I was soggy, I'd probably be looking for a change instead of testing my limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Ouch, seems like a very bad experience. However there are a few things you can do to avoid these situations. First off, always wear dark jeans! (unless you're in a skirt or dress which also work just as well) Also, know your diapers capacity, it's a good idea to be very familiar with how much abuse your diaper can take before going out in public. If I was soggy, I'd probably be looking for a change instead of testing my limits.
    I agree. Maybe you should made a change before you trying out some new pants. Or maybe use some plastic pants over the diaper as well.

I've only had something like that happen to me once, and lucky enough I was wearing dark jeans so it wasnt as obvious. I quickly rushed home and changed