Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My best friends...

Default My best friends...

Hey guys. I'm really not sure what to do in this type of situation. So my two best friends are sort of a couple, but they don't call each other a couple and they love to hang out with me even though i awkwardly feel like the third wheel. Anytime i bring up that i feel like the awkward third wheel they both have separately told me i was being crazy. To make matters stranger, they both act like my parents. It started out as a joke when my female friend who said she cared enough about me to be my mother. That progressed to her sometimes acting like my mother, referring to herself as mommy a few times and cuddling O_o. There both coming over my house tonight but that's irrelevant the text i received from her is the interesting though. It said "Okay I'll see you at 7. be a good boy when you're home alone.". Now by dude best friend acts like a dad, by telling me that i should stay clean and not drink and stuff. It's definitely a strange situation and probably some *bdl's fantasy to have there two best friends act like there parents. Some times i get angry that they care so much about me, but other times the little *b in me is just like D'awww.

For those that have followed my past posts, i had a drug problem. Marijuana triggered a minor psychotic break and really screwed me up. I haven't done it since and about 3 months later i feel a full recovery. Alcohol on the other hand is another story. On several different times i thought it would be ok to steal a beer or two from my parents and drink it and just watch tv or chill on the internet drunk. Well last time i went to try it again, except i got so drunk that i broke my lamp in my room and started drunk texted my dude friend who flipped out and picked me up. We drove around for a little and then we met up with my female friend who i sort of didn't want to see because i knew she was going to be mad at me. Needless to say we then got in her car. I don't remember much after that or what i said then we ended back at my house. My female friend was holding me because i started to cry because of what i did. Eventually i just laid down in my bed with them there and settled down.

My question is, is this a normal relationship to have with my friends? Some how i feel it's a little strange. If so, what should i do about it? It's not like i'm getting anything sexual from it. The little *bdl inside of me just feels loved. I don't really want to bring this up to them because i'm afraid they'll react badly although my guy friend is a huge liberal who listens to NPR all day and the female is just as liberal. I'm not asking for the two to be my *bdl parents. In a way i don't, but in a way i do. I just feel really strange and happy when i'm around them. I don't know guys. -_- help me.

P.S - i'm quitting all substances with there help. So don't get to angry about the alcohol part, we were all teenagers once.

*EDIT* -I should also say that my parents weren't home last night thats why i did it. Also, i'm not looking to force this on them. For that reason i probably won't, but a opportunity like this doesn't come around that often and i'm just looking for love and acceptance. IF i tell which i probably wouldn't want them to "chang ma poopi diapz" or anything weird. Just have them know and still get the same treatment i have now. I don't know i may be reading stuff wrong, or two much or two little. I'm so confused and lost, i've never looked at two friends like this before. Also the male friend is out of high school and is in college and the female friend is a senior (a grade older then me)

**EDIT EDIT** - Thanks for moving the thread.
    Last edited by ThatOneGuy95; 12-Nov-2011 at 23:00. Reason: forgot details

yoo man well done with trying to give up, we spoke about this earlier so i kinda had a think about it lol

If i was in your situation, I'd drop small hints to them to show you don't like it. For example, the text the girl sent you... You could have replied something along the lines of "don't tell me what to do" (just in a joking way) Just to show your not a lil kid who can be bossed around lol.

Just try to give suttle hints that you don't like it, good luck buddy <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    yoo man well done with trying to give up, we spoke about this earlier so i kinda had a think about it lol

If i was in your situation, I'd drop small hints to them to show you don't like it. For example, the text the girl sent you... You could have replied something along the lines of "don't tell me what to do" (just in a joking way) Just to show your not a lil kid who can be bossed around lol.

Just try to give suttle hints that you don't like it, good luck buddy <3
    No, i think you misread it. The thing is i DO like it and i'm unsure of what to do with those feelings/how to handle them.

Quote Originally Posted by xxThatGuyxx View Post
    No, i think you misread it. The thing is i DO like it and i'm unsure of what to do with those feelings/how to handle them.
    It's a love hate relationship, either put up with it or do what i suggest and get them to stop :\

Got proper dej ja vu just then haha, but i don't know, just remember how lucky you are to have this, it's hard telling someone how to control their feelings... duno what to suggest now :S

It's weird. I just hung out with her last night. We were just sitting on my couch and then she pushed me down so i was laying on her and then we cuddled...also i was making fun of her so she started tickling me until i was laying on the ground on my back with her on top of me tickling me. Is it wrong for me to think about her in a motherly way? I feel bad and wrong for picturing her in my *bdl picture . F*ck, i'm still so confused.

here is the million dollar question.. do they know anything about your */B side??? if they dont you could try to break that news to them and it might slow that down,,, if they do know about it maybe it is why they are doing it and if it is not sexuall enjoy it and know that is just a loving and caring by people you know..

They are completely unaware of this side of me, although i think i made a joke to my male friend awhile back that i was into bondage...but that's a whole different ball game. It's strange, it started out as just a joke and i felt like i was grasping at strings to make it *bdl but now it just feels like it is with out the title. I have the butterflies and the happiness in my stomach that i had when i was a little younger on the wc3 chat on battle.net and i had my first mommy. I don't want to ruin a good thing, by mis understandings, i don't want them to hate me or feel like they were just giving me raging boners for the last 3 months and then they never talk to me again. I just.....i just..... i just want a special bond with some body. I'm afraid of the rejection already and i haven't even done it, so with that i probably won't ever go through with it.

I'm not sure what to say here, but if you tell ANYONE about being a TB, it should be them. You may just get a couple caretakers if it goes well.

I believe you are confusing the situation with your AB side. What you have is a wonderful friendship with an intimacy most people in this age don't understand and will never enjoy.

Enjoy the support structure of friends dedicated to each others well being.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    I believe you are confusing the situation with your AB side. What you have is a wonderful friendship with an intimacy most people in this age don't understand and will never enjoy.

Enjoy the support structure of friends dedicated to each others well being.
    That's interesting, and probably correct. There probably just really good friends and my mind tricked me into thinking they were going to be my *bdl parents....