Thread: A Re-Introduction to Tasi

Default A Re-Introduction to Tasi

Hello all, I have been away from here for years now and would like to explain myself now that I have returned. My name is Tasi and if you wanna call me that, feel free to. I hate my oh-so-generic lame username on here so my real name is better.

Anyway, I'm somewhat of a TB, (aren't a lot of us? Haha) and I am eighteen years of age. Currently I am enlisted in the United States Navy and I leave for Basic training on June the fifth of next year,two-thousand-twelve. I live in Washington state, born and raises, and I love it here. Very rainy. In terms of me, I love video games. I enjoy shooters, RPGs, and a few out-there games like Minecraft. Anyway, I'm a real chatterbox and would love to buddy up with a few of you, PM me if you wish to chat. Thanks. =]

All my love,

Hello there and welcome back Tasi! In terms of your username, you should be able to go to your settings page and change your username to whatever you want (as long as it follows the rules and all that good stuff =P), This article by HogansHeroes explains how to do it (scroll down to the Changing Your Name part):

With that out of the way, what are some of the shooters you enjoy playing? What makes a shooter stand out to you compared to others you may not like?