Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Memory of ...my last diaper! R.I.P.

Peachy

Default In Memory of ...my last diaper! R.I.P.

We - as people who enjoy wearing and using diapers - are pretty cruel towards our diapers. We cram our most private parts into them without even asking them if they're interested in a close relationship, then we expect them to take the piss, make their life shitty at times, just to roll them up, bury them in a plastic bag and just dump them nonchalantly in some random trash can without a word or a good bye, where they wait to get cremated. No last words, no proper burial procedures - nothing!

So I'm trying to be more civlized towards my diapers and will at least publish an obituary in this very forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    On Friday, August 15 our good friend
    Super Plus
    passed away.
    It had joined the family in March, being a decendent of the Molicare family. It was not a big diaper - it only grew to size M. Super Plus amazed all its friends with its deep purple color, the two strong tapes and the wetness indicator. It never managed to grow waistbands though.

Super Plus's life ended after just 7 hours of use, 2 wettings and a terrible messing accident. It was removed from Peachy by his own hands and rolled up into a ball.

Two relatives survive in the package. Super Plus will be missed for its high absorbency and sticky tapes.

Its burial is scheduled for Thursday. Until then it can be visited in Peachy's personal trash can.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's your chance to tell us something about the last diaper you've worn. Just copy and paste and fill in the blanks:

On _______[date you took the diaper off] our good friend
    ____[Name of diaper]
    passed away.
    It had joined the family in _______[time of purchase], being a decendent of the ________[brand name] family. It was [not] a big diaper - it only grew to size ____[Diaper size]. _________[Name of diaper] amazed all its friends with its __________________[pros and cons of that particular type of diaper]

______[Name of diaper]'s life ended after just __[time you've worn it] hours of use, __[number of wettings] wettings [and a terrible messing/masturbation accident - delete as applicable]. It was removed from _________[poster's name] by [his own hands/person who changed it] and rolled up into a ball.

___[number of diapers left] relatives survive in the package. ______[name of diaper] will be missed for its _________[things you like best about the diaper]

Its burial is scheduled for ________[time the diaper will go to the landfill/trash burning facility]. Until then it can be visited in _____[place where the used diaper is now].

Have fun

Peachy

On 19th August 2008 our good friend Slip Maxi passed away.
    It had joined the family in 15th August 2008, being a decendent of the Tena family. It was a big diaper - it grew to size Large. Slip Maxi amazed all its friends with its Super Absorbancy and its good fit.

Slip Maxi's life ended after just 5 Hours of use after constant wetting. It was removed from Diapermefast by his own hands and rolled up into a ball.

15 relatives survive in the package. Slip Maxi will be missed for its hard work and Absorbancy.

Its burial is not yet confirmed. Until then it can be visited in Diapermefast's suitcase.

I started to fill this out...But then I stopped since there is too much...You need a hobby, Peachy >.>

Footed P.J.

Make us some peach cobbler. Good hobby there. You can even do so while listening to the Allman Brothers. They have some album called "Eat A Peach", iirc.

Go out, get some fresh air, and get a job, you lazy sack!

Just kidding. I luff you, Peachy. ^-^

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I started to fill this out...But then I stopped since there is too much...You need a hobby, Peachy >.>
    Peaches don't need hobbies, silly. They can self-entertain.

I think everyone forgot that Peachy's Hobbies are Diapers
    Last edited by Dream; 21-Aug-2008 at 03:16.

Peachy

Bah...y'all ruined my funny thread with your stupid discussion. *cries* Meanies!

Peachy