Thread: Buying a tail.

Default Buying a tail.

I went tail shopping and found out the fake fox fur tails run $40-$50 but, the real fox fur tails are $15-$20. I'm leaning towards the real fur tail but, I don't know if I will get egged for wearing it.

i don't mean to advertise myself, but...

Free Fox Tail Raffle (EDIT) -- Touei's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

i'm holding a drawing for a free one till december 1st.

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zachery980 View Post
    I went tail shopping and found out the fake fox fur tails run $40-$50 but, the real fox fur tails are $15-$20. I'm leaning towards the real fur tail but, I don't know if I will get egged for wearing it.
    real tails aren't good to wear. they're frowned upon by a lot of people, and they sometimes tend to smell. it's unadvisable. :\

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    i don't mean to advertise myself, but...

Free Fox Tail Raffle (EDIT) -- Touei's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

i'm holding a drawing for a free one till december 1st.

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

real tails aren't good to wear. they're frowned upon by a lot of people, and they sometimes tend to smell. it's unadvisable. :\
    Thank you, my good man.

Thank you, my good man.
    my pleasure ^^

*ahem*... if anyone else wants to buy a custom one from me... they're very high quality and i'm technically working at half minimum wage... ^^;; (take a peek at my siggie)

okay, i'll stop now.

Personally, there's no way I'd get a real tail... it seems REALLY creepy and I would feel disgusting wearing it... just my opinion. I'd go for a fake one for sure.

On the practical side, real fox tails are too small. Big poofy swooshy yarn tails look much nicer in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JessFox View Post
    On the practical side, real fox tails are too small. Big poofy swooshy yarn tails look much nicer in my opinion.
    the bigger, the better (i frickin love long poofy tails)

Real fur is hard to take care of and will not last as long. Plus just about all furries are against wearing fur

Hey If you don't win his tail, I do commissions on tails of all kinds. Mine are yarn tails and the price varies depending on the size but I'd try and keep it to 25 bucks. Yarn tails are very realistic and move almost like a real one. Here's my FA page Userpage of thechalupaking -- Fur Affinity [dot] net I have a DeviantArt too under the same name. Let me know if you wanna talk

Please do not wear a "real" tail. I would be thinking of the poor animal that got killed (probably in a nasty way for it`s body parts)
    Fake fur is gureat, you can get a BIG FLOOFY one that is made just as you want it (within a reasonable price) Fursuits can be similar, the cheap ones are okay (ish) and as you save you can get better and better.