Thread: So glad to be back.

Default So glad to be back.

Hi you wonderful people here at Adisc.

I thought i would say hi again because i was banned here a few weeks ago for unknown reasons regarding security.

I got such a fright, i was actually very upset about this for days thereafter, and felt shunned not knowing what i had done.

Perhaps it was the logging in from my android device and laptop at the same time or something,but i will never know.

Anyways i had/have nothing to hide and i have been cleared so i wanna say i really love this community and im proud to be here.

I have learn t so many things for the short time i have been here and the knowledge that every individual holds combined here at Adisc, makes for a resource that i believe is invaluable for ABDL's world wide.

So in a nutshell, Im a thirty year old male South African,married, straight,love comedy movies am a DL Christian who is actually starting his own business from this hobby/lifestyle.

You gotta love life!

If it gives you lemons,make lemonade.

So rant over,and i really wish all users here the best,l ight and positivity to all!

Warmest possible regards,

You shoulda sent a request asking why you were banned. It probably would have been cleared up right away.

Well, good thing you're back anyway, how is it in the southern hemisphere? Not cold? Like it should always be?

Its hot in the southern hemisphere.Cape Town is beautiful in summer and the beach is my 2nd home.I must admit though, I always wished for a white Christmas,because over here we tend to be swim and braai(barbecue ).

Welcome back! Just curious, what business are you aiming to start that's AB/DL-related?

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Welcome back! Just curious, what business are you aiming to start that's AB/DL-related?
    Im starting an incontinence supply company.

I will be selling and delivering adult diapers in my community.

Its a great business opportunity as buying such items is embarrassing and most older folk here cannot even use a computer,let alone order on-line.
    I have done hours of research on this and besides overpriced pharmacies, nobody does this.

I feel more then qualified enough to offer such a service as i have experienced what incontinent people experience.

I aim to take the taboo and embarrassment out of this with clever humor and affordable incontinence products to all.

This business has obvious perks and discretion about adult diapers will no longer be necessary.

Glad you asked,im excited about this!

Welcome back!
    Oh and by the way,
    When life gives you lemons, donít make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I donít want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see lifeís manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? Iím the man whoís gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! Iím gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down.
    Neverless I hope you have a great (second) time here on the forums.