Thread: What to Buy?

Default What to Buy?

I got my first pay check on friday and I have decided to buy some premium diapers. Available to me are Abena, Molicare, Dry24/7, and Bambinos (well, I do have ABU but people have said to not buy from them). Although I know it is personal preference, but what should I try first? I will get a pack of the one that is most recommended.

If you want more info go to Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | for the specifics.

I'd say dry 24/7, they hold more than abena and have extra features. They are more expensive however. Make sure the sizings fit you, i hear they're bigger than most brands.

Other than that abenas, since i doubt you'll be paying a HUGE price for the new bambinos.

Go Abena, that's what I'm getting. But I have to wait awhile

My plan is to buy during December with a prepaid and tell my mom it's a present for her. Easy, no suspicion.

I'm pretty happy with the Molicare Super Plus, but that's the only one from the premium segment I've tried so far. Others are hard to come by down here. So easiest option: Get them all and experiment.