Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Query - especially for the girls on here...

Default Query - especially for the girls on here...

Hi everyone

I need to buy someone a birthday present soon, she would like either some cute hello kitty or elmo underwear / panties

does anyone know where I can get these in adult sizes (size 8 or small) either online of offline ?

Thanks

Also any other similar idea would be great...
    She loves being little, but not a baby...

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAshley View Post
    yeah that was obvs the first place i went...but i can only seem to find childrens or toddlers ones. I was asking because I thought someone on here might know of a particular retailer that sold them, and not necessary online...

Hot Topic definitely has them and Kohls sometimes has them too.

ok ok im not a girl, but would love some links

Quote Originally Posted by Coodie View Post
    yeah that was obvs the first place i went...but i can only seem to find childrens or toddlers ones. I was asking because I thought someone on here might know of a particular retailer that sold them, and not necessary online...
    I'm pretty sure that the top shopping links I saw were NOT childrens. Noo much of a sexiness factor.

Primark, la senza and anne summers all do novelty underwear, but I don't know if they'll have Hello Kitty ones. Primark definitely had Hello Kitty last year though (and they've got Snoopy this year... so cute!)