Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which would you choose?

Default Which would you choose?

Ive just got home to find my delivery of nappy samples on the door step! Want to wear them all, but i'll choose just one for tonight. Which one do people recommend?

Lille supreme fit
    Tena flex
    Attends m10
    Abena abriform
    AgeUK feel dry
    Tena slip

I use Molicare, tena or underjams usually, so i'm trying out the rest.

Cherub

Start out with the Abena Abriform.

Thanx dlcherub, got it on now, so i'll see how it holds up tonight. Well comfy at the mo

that is what i would haven chosen also.. stay comfy

On a side note, can you see Salsbury Cathedral from where you live? Is it even in Salsbury? William Golden wrote "The Spire" about Salsbury Cathedral, and I have a recording of the Salsbury Cathedral Choir featuring a boy soloist. Man, that's some pipe organ!

I think you'll find the Molicare and Underjams can't be beat best nappies around

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    On a side note, can you see Salsbury Cathedral from where you live? Is it even in Salsbury? William Golden wrote "The Spire" about Salsbury Cathedral, and I have a recording of the Salsbury Cathedral Choir featuring a boy soloist. Man, that's some pipe organ!
    lol, i can see the cathedral whenever out my window. Its right in the city.

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PampersboyLondon View Post
    I think you'll find the Molicare and Underjams can't be beat best nappies around
    I know, i like them a lot, but wanted to try some others so got a bunch of samples online for 10p each! Tried the abena last night and it was great, took about 3 wettings with room to spare and the padding didn't fall apart or bunch up during the night. A bit tight around the legs tho?

[QUOTE=sutters;767275]lol, i can see the cathedral whenever out my window. Its right in the city.

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

I'm envious.....sigh. What a magnificent cathedral, and such history. Just think how many lives were lost building it. Oh well, still, it is an amazing feat of architecture.

One of the finest organs the UK has, 4 manuals 65 stops built by Henry Willis & still incorporates much of the original pipework some of which is over a 100 years old. The organ at Truro cathedral is another fine example of a Willis instrument. ( SORRY IF THIS HAS STRAYED OUTSIDE OF THE ORIGINAL POST) I wear Tena Flex most of the time , comfortable & easy to change & gets my vote on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    One of the finest organs the UK has, 4 manuals 65 stops built by Henry Willis & still incorporates much of the original pipework some of which is over a 100 years old. The organ at Truro cathedral is another fine example of a Willis instrument. ( SORRY IF THIS HAS STRAYED OUTSIDE OF THE ORIGINAL POST) I wear Tena Flex most of the time , comfortable & easy to change & gets my vote on this one
    So much Cathedral knowledge! Well impressed. Haven't tried tena flex yet, but it looks weird. I don't like change! I'm sticking to my fresh bag of lil supreme maxis for the time being...