Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Those with abdl gf/bf/friends

Default Those with abdl gf/bf/friends

How did you manage to find someone of like-interest? I know a lot of people meet up from online discussions, but I can only imagine that being a risk. You don't know who is on the other end of the computer.

Don't mean to EMO out on people, but it just seems like we've got an unfortunate draw of cards, as this is not something that can really ever be widespread or discussed with "normal" people.

I lucked out. I confided my problems in a friend and she confided me. She told me about ABDL and I realized that's what I was.

I've been kind of wondering the same thing. It seems to me a lot of people on ADISC have a participating boy/girlfriend and/or a caretaker, or at least someone to indulge in ageplay with. Seriously.. how do you guys manage that? o.o

Myself, I told several of my close friends and they've been all pretty accepting, but no-one of them seemed even remotely interested in trying it, so..

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    I've been kind of wondering the same thing. It seems to me a lot of people on ADISC have a participating boy/girlfriend and/or a caretaker, or at least someone to indulge in ageplay with. Seriously.. how do you guys manage that? o.o

Myself, I told several of my close friends and they've been all pretty accepting, but no-one of them seemed even remotely interested in trying it, so..
    Close friends or SOs? I think there's a big difference between asking a friend and a person you're dating for some ageplay fun and diaper changing.

My fiancee participates to a small degree- she's changed my wet diapers a few times, and doesn't mind if I walk around the apartment in a diaper and a sweatshirt so long as it's not dirty and if wet, not grossly so.

If you want to find an ABDL SO, I can't help you much there. If you want to find someone who'll be a partner who participates, I don't think it's really any different than finding a girl who'll take it up the butt. When you love someone, you love them for what they are- and for my fiancee, that includes my DL side. You need to be in a relationship with someone who cares really deeply for you. If the fact that you like to wear diapers is really that much of an insurmountable problem for an SO, honestly, I question how much they're really committed to you.

Of course, there are some limits. It's quite possible for a non-ABDL partner to get to the point where they can view a diaper as a fetish object for you. It's another for them to actually want to wear and use diapers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Close friends or SOs? I think there's a big difference between asking a friend and a person you're dating for some ageplay fun and diaper changing.
    I wasn't talking about diaper changing - of course, that would be pretty awkward if you're doing that with someone who's nothing more than a friend. But I wouldn't mind nonsexual intimacy, including ageplay, with someone I'm not in a relationship with. As a heterosexual guy, I wouldn't even mind doing stuff like that with other guys. In fact, that might do a nice job in preventing me from getting too aroused. =P

If you want to find an ABDL SO, I can't help you much there.
    That would be ideal, but I feel it would also be kind of utopic and improbable. That's why I'm surprised by the amount of people here that seem to have succeeded, even at a young age (under 18). o.o That being said, I've never been exactly lucky enough to find an SO at all, so yeah, do the math.

If you want to find someone who'll be a partner who participates, I don't think it's really any different than finding a girl who'll take it up the butt. When you love someone, you love them for what they are- and for my fiancee, that includes my DL side. You need to be in a relationship with someone who cares really deeply for you. If the fact that you like to wear diapers is really that much of an insurmountable problem for an SO, honestly, I question how much they're really committed to you.
    Yeah, I agree. But of course, as we both stated, there's a large difference between accepting and participating.

I'd love to find someone to participate, but i could agree that finding someone who is accepting of it and would let me walk around in a diaper, that would be ok.

I think you shouldn't look for someone who's AB or DL when trying to find a relationship... It takes more then that
    My boyfriend was an AB... and then we decided to find out to which point we could share that and it turns out that I'm kinda AB too
    So sometimes it just happens... magically. But I do have to say we had a lot of fights about this subject before this all came out and I'm still not comfortable with everything like messing and stuff

For me it was a compromise. He was into micro-stuff and it made me hardcore uncomfortable. So hes like "ok lets balance this... what are you weird about?" so I told him and he took it real well. Hes like "ok then how about we both be babies and we can make up an RP momma. that way I'm still small and you get your diapery thing." So we did that and hes pulled me aside a few months later and told me he wants me to be his momma. It was so sweet I didn't say no and we just started alternating roles ^^.
    To be fair I do occasionally discuss mirco-stuff with him and its hard, but I'm gonna try and be calm and take it like a trooper about it like he was with my AB-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jossilyn View Post
    For me it was a compromise. He was into micro-stuff and it made me hardcore uncomfortable.
    What is micro-stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    What is micro-stuff?
    Yes I want to know this too!

With regards to finding an ab/dl partner, I guess I can fill in from the other side of the story. I originally came to this site having found out from my boyfriend at the time tha he was into this. He recommended me the wiki (my that was a long time ago) and from there I found the forum, and joined up and found out all about it. Truthfully I thought it was disgusting at first, but i learned to accept that it was part of him. The thing that I think helped was that he told me About it, I didn't have to walk in one day to find out the hard way!

After a while me and him broke up, but I stayed on this site, very much due to the friendly members and the people I'd met. I helped to host the first Edinburgh meet almost two years ago now, and that's where I met the lovely Charlie F who I now live with, and occasionally indulge in his weird diPer- thing with :-p