Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mice in stash

Angry Mice in stash

so I had one of my Abena m3s in the trunk (boot) of my car and this morning when I go to start my car I check on it and I find a mouse had a feast last nite, and not just a small hole that can be patched with packing tape either. It kind of makes me mad, at least it was only one.

any one else have problems with mice.

I've been reading AB/DL forums for 5 years and I believe that this is the first time I've heard of such a thing. I've heard of dogs and cats but never mice, I wouldn't say I'm surprised though, if it's warm and dry then they'll try and hide in it.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    so I had one of my Abena m3s in the trunk (boot) of my car and this morning when I go to start my car I check on it and I find a mouse had a feast last nite, and not just a small hole that can be patched with packing tape either. It kind of makes me mad, at least it was only one. any one else have problems with mice.
    I feel that you are making much of a Ďto doí over nothing. I think you missed a great opportunity to extend the hand of friendship with a diaper loving furry friend. While conceding that stealing is wrong and he should have asked, did it not occur to you to find out if your new acquaintance is a */B or IC? Mice are strongly attracted to ammonia, a residual smell from an old diaper (long since disposed of !) will still attract these rodents. Household bleach emits an ammonia smell and has this problem also. There was a thread here about six months ago that gave advice on how to deal with mice (Mafia style), needless to say it ended in a bloodletting. The only solid advice Iíll give you is, when you are finished - donít gloat.

<_<
    >_>

Was not me...Really

Also, i think you have another problem if mice are able to get into your car so easily you might want to check for rust holes, and see if it is still hiding somewhere in the car like under the seats

Not in my diapers! LOL XD But in my basement once upon a time, yes. But my diapers are in my room, and my room is not in the basement...so... LOL. I have no car, or liscence, so I didn't know that could happen lol. And you'd been found out! Better move your stash before the mouse gets suspicious! hehehe But seriously, maybe put them inside the car, like under the seat or something, especially if you have one of those seats that open up in the back for storage.

Hi guys thanks for your replies.
    And as acorn said the ammonia in old diapers will attract mice, as I was hiding used diapers in the trunk of my car till I could dispose of them.
    what I do though is use my car trunk as the middle man between my locked stash and sneaking them in and out of the house, and to hide them while at work.

any how I think it is game over for that little mouse (no offence to my furry friends) as I now have mouse bait and a glue board trap.

keep posting if you like I enjoy reading your posts

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    I think you missed a great opportunity to extend the hand of friendship with a diaper loving furry friend. While conceding that stealing is wrong and he should have asked, did it not occur to you to find out if your new acquaintance is a */B or IC?
    Mice are actually incontinent you know. XD I found that out when I asked for help with the mice in my dorm room this past summer. I was staying in one of the less expensive dorms. It was pretty awful.

As a side note, make sure everything is cleaned out. The little things can carry hantavirus and stuff like that.

I came home from school today and in the car back from the bus stop, my dad said there was a mice nest under my blue chair. That's where I keep part of my stash, and I forgot if I had left anything there. I did. An M4 and an M2 both had teeth holes in them, and my Abri-Let Maxi boosters were eaten through and yellowed. There was SAP everywhere! I'm done with that spot. I'm gonna keep all my stuff in plastic bins.

sorry xD.. but thats slightly hallarious :3. hope u get some new diapers now =) *hugs*